I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

gob

Redlum

Quote from: gob on October 18, 2006, 02:53:33 PM

Insanity runs in my family, it practically gallops!

I've got to get this. Would be a nice light hearted start to some kind Hallowe'en marathon.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

gob

Quote from: ®edlum on October 20, 2006, 03:48:17 AM
Quote from: gob on October 18, 2006, 02:53:33 PM

Insanity runs in my family, it practically gallops!

I've got to get this. Would be a nice light hearted start to some kind Hallowe'en marathon.

'I'm the son of a sea cook!'
Good thinking. I could do with sorting out some Halloween viewing.

modage

then let me direct you to some recommendations... http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=4600.0
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

Quote from: Garam on October 20, 2006, 12:48:33 PM
A'ight, I saw the 'Horse Apples' episode of this in May and thought it was awful. Then last week, I saw the 'Piracy' episode and I thought it was incredible. Is series two mostly 'Horse Apples' or mostly 'Piracy'?
mostly piracy. the one you saw is the only episode where the whole thing is horse apples.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Garam on October 20, 2006, 12:48:33 PM
Finally bought the DVDs of my favourite comedy programme ever a week or two ago.

THE YOUNG ONES

God, what a show. Close to perfection.

I practically grew up on that show.  keep meaning to buy them... mostly just rent them every couple of years now.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Garam on October 20, 2006, 01:41:03 PMGod, I wish there was a show as good as that around now.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

gob

last days of gerry the elephant

A real rebel, he'll shoot himself if we don't watch the show... we better not then.

Picked up:

samsong

edison

Pubrick

haha, samsong's dvds have spotted each other.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Garam

What an elaborate special edition. What do you reckon the 20th anniversary edition will look like?