Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

cinemanarchist

Quote from: modage on June 19, 2008, 11:31:00 AM

That's what I'm talking about. I actually woke up at 6am to download this...listened to it and passed back out for an hour or two before work. Lil Wayne's "Lollipop" and The Chili Peppers "Under The Bridge" are a match made in heaven. Can't wait for Lollapalooza!
My assholeness knows no bounds.

modage

i've never listened to Girl Talk before but there are moments of sublime awesome on here.  the first time through is the best though, surprises. 

SPOILERS

fav moments are Nothing Compares 2U, Paranoid Android, Dreams, Lithium, Under The Bridge, and many more

you always want the parts you like to be twice as long.  thats the only disappointment.  this is the summer album.

i just went back and paid $5 for it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Reinhold

i just got this last night along with dead ringers and they're both fantastic. (especially past cornbread, eddie & me on this album)
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

cinemanarchist

cinemanarchist

RZA as Bobby Digital - Digi Snacks

Ridiculously laid back and fun to listen to. Smoking album of the year.

hedwig

cinemanarchist

Stefen

Brings back memories. Still sounds as awesome as ever. Tyler sounds so fucking special.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Alexandro

Quote from: modage on July 01, 2008, 09:50:42 AM

wait a second, did this leaked? i can't find it...
link?

cinemanarchist

Alexandro

hedwig