COFFEE SHOP: SYDNEY VS PULP FICTION

Started by cowboykurtis, April 21, 2003, 02:14:58 PM

Ernie

Quote from: punchdrunk23Hey Cowboy, that's the most groteseque, offensive avatar i've ever seen.  Really man, that takes the fucking cake...and I won't even ask whereyou got it from.

I know man, seriously...change it fucking now. I have to close my left eye when I scroll down now, it's really annoying. That's not even cool.

Ghostboy

If you ever want to play a fun trick on your friends or your computers at school, reset the default location on the browser to goatse.cx

It'll be a barrel of laughs!

Ernie

Quote from: GhostboyIf you ever want to play a fun trick on your friends or your computers at school, reset the default location on the browser to goatse.cx

It'll be a barrel of laughs!

Only my worst enemies man...only my worst enemies...sweet jesus.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: tremoloslothYou guys are overreacting

Seriously.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

Quote from: MacGuffinSeriously.

ok, I never saw Cowboy's picture, but that shit (literally) is just nasty....

MacGuffin

I got that beat.

Don't say I didn't warn you about Pictures 2 & 4
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

I believe tubgirl beats all of those for these reasons

1) she's wearing a mask
2)She has a sequined cape
3)Etc etc
I like to hug dogs

Jeremy Blackman

I refuse to click on any of your sick pictures, you sick sick people.

:yabbse-sad:

Sleuth

I don't understand, you've probably seen a lot worse things in movies
I like to hug dogs

Pedro

Quote from: tremoloslothI don't understand, you've probably seen a lot worse things in movies
Yes movies are also fictituous.

chainsmoking insomniac

I'm seriously disturbed by all of you.
That was reaaaally fucking nasty.  And you people actually go out looking for that junk?  Get a job. :)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Pubrick

Quote from: punchdrunk23I'm seriously disturbed by all of you.
That was reaaaally fucking nasty.  And you people actually go out looking for that junk?  Get a job. :)
these things hav been on the interweb for years and are well established classics of nastiness.

i for one can remember the exact minute when i first saw goatse.cx and tubgirl. a little piece of me died that day.
under the paving stones.

Victor

are you gonna eat with us too?