..."Why I Love Stanley Kubrick?"...

Started by gar-ti-lí gi-o, May 01, 2003, 02:22:20 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: cecil b. dementedno, but i remember some sort of dialogue about it between me and my mother. i also remember that a little after i stopped wearing diapers i got dierreah and kept shitting my pants so i was back on diappers for a little while. also, i remember when being in diapers, when i would have the need to "go" i would run off and hide somewhere to shit. i hated it when i was crapping my diapers with adults around and then theyd all turn to me cause of the smell going "ahhhh, baby made poopoo again." it was embarrasing
this ties with eabeaman's description of his bizarre masturbation habits as the most revealing post ever.
under the paving stones.

Cecil

Quote from: Pthis ties with eabeaman's description of his bizarre masturbation habits as the most revealing post ever.

i dont remember that... where?

BonBon85

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: Pthis ties with eabeaman's description of his bizarre masturbation habits as the most revealing post ever.

i dont remember that... where?

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1018&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Cecil

thanks

but thats not "bizarre." i thought he had to do it secretly on the school bus or something.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: cecil b. dementedthanks

but thats not "bizarre." i thought he had to do it secretly on the school bus or something.

masturbating on a school bus isnt bizarre. i jerk off on a red radio flyer wagon, with a cowboy hat on, while my grandmother pulls me through the zoo. she calls me her little cowboy, and asks if she can polish my "six shooter".
...your excuses are your own...

phil marlowe

over the top.

anyway, why does she call it a 'six shooter'? does it only shoot six times or is it relating to its shape wich is like a revolver? i also think that real cowboys should polish their guns themselves.

id personally name it a 'pumpgun'. far more believable.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Phil Marlowei also think that real cowboys should polish their guns themselves.

id personally name it a 'pumpgun'. far more believable.

whoever said i was a REAL cowboy?
...your excuses are your own...