Prix Teen (more of squint's music)

Started by squints, December 08, 2011, 08:13:21 PM

squints

So i started another band the past couple of weeks, and its safe to say that it is almost 90% inspired by the Drive Soundtrack.

Give it a listen ya'll

http://soundcloud.com/prixteen/
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Reel

:yabbse-thumbup: me likey.

you know what I thought it kinda sounded like? The Cure

squints

Thanks dude, i've been hearing a lot of Depeche Mode, Joy Division, New Order, The Cure comparisons. And that is all ok by me.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Jeremy Blackman

Curious, what software/instruments did you use?

squints

an alesis micron, a roland sp404, a korg electribe, and my mac with ableton/reason and an akai mpk controller.

And a lot of cum and cocaine.

Reel

where can I hear some more of your music? You've got the touch!

squints

Well since we just started about a week ago, we don't have any serious recordings up yet but we're working on it...

In the meantime here's 52 seconds of song that will eventually be 7 minutes:
http://soundcloud.com/prixteen/frxxnds/s-c7Pvj