'Adam Cracks His Head Open'

Started by oakmanc234, July 03, 2004, 04:37:52 AM

oakmanc234

http://www.adamsandler.com/03_news/03_news.html

I found this semi-amusing, Adam Sandler recently smashed his head whilst surfing in Hawaii and his buddy PTA took pictures of his op! Check it out to see how they'd make a joke out of even the worst situos....
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Ghostboy

Guys, this is practically a new PTA movie. Let's discuss it! I for one think he's taking a cue from Chris Marker's La Jetee with this new work.

Sal

actually ghostboy i could have sworn sandler briefly winked at us.

that's hilarious.  And the gash is so huge.

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

mogwai

i predict a sequel to punch-drunk love.

Quote from: GhostboyGuys, this is practically a new PTA movie.

oh, the lack of news... the lack of news... :(
context, context, context.

boombanglarrabee

Someone please post a pic for those of us who are too lazy to search through Adam's site.

THANKS!

Pozer

Quote from: boombanglarrabeeSomeone please post a pic for those of us who are too lazy to search through Adam's site.

THANKS!

You know the two clicks it took you to post this? Coincidently, that's the exact amount of clicks it would take you if you used the above link.

mogwai

looks like the feature got removed.

coffeebeetle

Quote from: mogwailooks like the feature got removed.

Don't know what you talking 'bout, Wilis.  It's right there on the front page...
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

boombanglarrabee

Quote from: GhostboyGuys, this is practically a new PTA movie. Let's discuss it! I for one think he's taking a cue from Chris Marker's La Jetee with this new work.

Personally I felt it was a little derivative of Susan Orlean's article Surf Girls of Maui which was then made - brilliantly - into the movie Blue Crush or quite possibably even a throwback - now this is a stretch - to Bruce Brown's The Endless Summer.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Myxo

This "Adam Sandler Cracks His Head Open" will make the PTA top ten list?

:?:

Ordet

:shock: wait a minute...does PTA surf? I don't think he does... Which reminds me...this probably belongs in the im not gay thread. But has anyone seen him shirtless. He's skinny but is he coke-head Keith Richards skinny or is he sexy abs-metrosexual skinny.

what the fuck.

don't even answere this. :arrow:  :roll:
were spinning