Things You Draw

Started by El Duderino, May 02, 2004, 02:04:38 AM

Stefen

Quote from: A World Apartyea...I love Vampire Hunter D!!...
the best part of it is his hand..i should draw that..hehehe

I'm a fan also. I adapted the first one into a screenplay when I was 17 years old. I think I need to go dust it off.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

hedwig

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi would love to draw some sh*t for you guys but my muse relies in  'mspaint' or some program like that....but i don t know how to arrange it so that i could post my artwork FOR DISPLAY ON THIS MESSSAGE BOARD....helps a brotha out

TECH SUPPORT!

I, too, would like to know how to do this.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanIf you need help with small files, like pictures or text documents, PM me.

Actually, you can just email pictures to jeremyblackman82@yahoo.com and we'll host them...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I drew this for my school paper, but it was taken out last minute and my vice principal has always had a contempt for me since it was mysteriously pulled.  Luckily I scanned it before submitting it because I knew something like that would happen.

A bit of history (but it should be obvious) my vice principal (the guy at the desk) is one hell of a womanizing pedophile.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Chest Rockwell

Stefen

That blonde chicks aight. I'd smash.  8)
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: StefenThat blonde chicks aight. I'd smash.  8)
An alien chick? Whatever man.

As for the devil turn... maybe its cause of the cheap plug?  :?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The plug was a joke on the scanned version, it wasn't in the final draft.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Garam

Here's a quickie.

I love drawing men in suits. I found a picture the other day of a businessman in a suit with a briefcase asking to be killed. Dated '95, so i must've been 6-7 when i drew it.

72teeth

Hey I draw suited things as well!! Look at my lunch box!

...more of tux but whatever....
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

matt35mm

Since we're sharing...  these are all pictures that I drew a long time ago.

Just Withnail

Your stuff's pretty good, matt. I've got a drawn Darth Maul headshot somewhere as well :-D The last one's my favorite; simple and cute.

Quote from: matt35mmthat I drew a long time ago

Did you stop, or don't you wanna share your more recent stuff?

matt35mm

Quote from: Just WithnailYour stuff's pretty good, matt. I've got a drawn Darth Maul headshot somewhere as well :-D The last one's my favorite; simple and cute.

Thanks.  I didn't stop, but I guess I don't draw that much anymore.  The last one, actually, was done a couple of months ago.  But the rest were done a few years ago.

I draw things like storyboards or whatever (like the ones in the Thomas Edison thread).  I don't really sit down and draw pictures like that anymore much.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Just WithnailYour stuff's pretty good, matt. I've got a drawn Darth Maul headshot somewhere as well :-D The last one's my favorite; simple and cute.

when you find yourselves drawing star wars sketches you know you've officially become a dork.

when did you first come to this realization? and if so, do you still draw them? and if you still do. could you please post your best rendering of jar-jar binks.
...your excuses are your own...

Just Withnail

Well, see, I was fourteen at the time, and matt also drew his a long time ago. I've long since come to grips with the fact that I was a dork at that time.