Charlies Angels: Full Throttle

Started by modage, June 20, 2003, 01:28:45 PM

Fishbulb

Hey everybody! Check out my new avatar! Don't stare at it too long though, it will hypnotize you.

Ravi

Here's me if I had to see Full Throttle:

modage

Quote from: FishbulbHey everybody! Check out my new avatar! Don't stare at it too long though, it will hypnotize you.

its a little big doncha think?  i was going to steal that from aicn too, but didnt know how to shrink it. :cry:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

RegularKarate

I liked it alright... didn't think it was as good as the first... very sequel-y in that it just took everything that people liked about the first and over did it.

Definatly enjoyable tho

The reason I saw this one was the reason I saw the first... Crispen Glover... he's hardly in it at all, but it's truly amazing.  

Some of the jokes were just too cheezy... and the cartoon noises bugged me a little.

I would see it again though.

Banky

yeah to bad it bombed at the box office HHAHAHAHAH

MacGuffin

Quote from: RegularKarateI would see it again though.

Take Ravi with you next time and tell me if his expression is a perfect match.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: RegularKarateI would see it again though.

Quote from: MacGuffinTake Ravi with you next time and tell me if his expression is a perfect match.

Haha, it looks like he's talking on a cell phone, telling his freind how funny it is, laughing the whole way through.

Dude, that's not cool, I don't want to go with that guy.

Ravi

Quote from: RegularKarate

Haha, it looks like he's talking on a cell phone, telling his freind how funny it is, laughing the whole way through.

Dude, that's not cool, I don't want to go with that guy.

I'm not that guy.  I make it a point to turn my cell phone off when people are around me in the theater so they see me doing it.

modage

Quote from: GhostboyI liked it. A lot. More than the first. Those girls, man.

ditto.  i had a smile on my face for practically the entire movie.  i thought it totally delivered on those previews.  the action was totally totally over the top, and it was really funny.  i thought it was better than the first one, and would go see another one, if it got made.  

the crispin glover stuff, was WORTH THE PRICEE OF ADMISSION alone.  RUN dont WALK to see this movie. it was goddamn hilarious.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bonanzataz

i haven't had a chance to see it yet, but i want to. my mom and sister saw it on 4th of july and i got back home and they're both like, all three of them are so beautiful, i felt like a lesbian watching it! aren't fucked up families great?!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

Quote from: bonanzatazaren't fucked up families great?!
how old's ur sister?
under the paving stones.

jokerspath

Quote from: themodernage02the crispin glover stuff, was WORTH THE PRICEE OF ADMISSION alone.  RUN dont WALK to see this movie. it was goddamn hilarious.

Absofuckinglutely.  That man could probably rape my sisters on film and I'd somehow find a way to praise him.

SPOILER At the end, when him and Drew Barrymore are close to each other, smelling each other's hair, and it looks like they may end up together (I seriously thought that is what they were implying) I was shaking w/ excitement.  It would have been the best development in the entire series.  I love CHG...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

MacGuffin

# 2 on my list of the worst films of the year. This wasn't a movie, it was a bunch of scenes from other movies strung together. I don't know why "The Matrix" movies are poster childs for mindless action; this one is. And Bernie Mac is the unfunniest 'comedian'.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ono

What's your #1 worst?  That list would be interesting to see.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks