xnemesisx

Started by The Sheriff, September 21, 2007, 01:53:46 AM

The Sheriff

my guitarist has a roommate. his name is rob (aka. xnemisix) were gonna do some movies soon that ill post here. tonight i was hanging out with rob and he showed me this movie he made called

that guy at the end, that third guy in the movie, his name is Pyuria. him and rob made 10 episodes together, theyre all on his youtube page but the best one is.

anyway hes comming to town soon, pyuria, so well have something bigger to show here.

on the meantime, heres the to robs vain experiment, you can see me a little in there when i had long hair, doing ecstacy with rob. we were starting to know each other. then he comes in my face (what the fuck?), and i almost smash his head in with a little contruction sign fucking thing this other time i see him, and then he asks me to carve his name in his side and now that we have all this training, we can make cooler movies. i can mail you a free copy of this one i guess if you want. it will explain everything better
id fuck ayn rand

mogwai

Pubrick

Quote from: The Sheriff on September 21, 2007, 01:53:46 AM
it will explain everything better

no no, i think you've explained it just fine.

i'm going to hang up now bye-bye.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

xnemesisx hahahaha.

fo/ky fuck off, kill yourself.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

OrHowILearnedTo

"i think you took too much acid"
"hehe, yeah"