Why post on an internet forum

Started by Pas, June 07, 2005, 03:59:46 PM

Pas

Why do we spend so much time interacting, especially arguing, with artificial people ? I don't get it. I hate this place. I wholeheartedly loathe this place. Yet I come back every now and then. Often even post.

I recently figured it out. It is just much more sane to be a jerk here and hate you guys than be one in real life and hate real people.

And it's just fun to say shit, like this, too.   :inlove:

if it wasn't for you  i wouldn't post here anymore.
context, context, context.

Gamblour.

Pas, that's smart. Btw, I fucking hate you, you asshole.
WWPTAD?

Fernando

Quotewhy?

Because we hate you......m - o - u - s - e  ::80'scatchytunebegins::

ono

Haha, yeah, no one's real here.  We're all just extremely well-engineered computer programs.

INVALID INPUT.

PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE.

...where's the any key?

w/o horse

I'm real, living, breathing binary code myself.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

My love is real, but I am not.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Anyone want to see teenage sluts in front of a LIVE webcam 4 FREE!?

That's RIGHT!  FREE!!!!

No more paying for seeing hot lesbian action!  

This is your only chance!!!

They're sooooooooooooo horny!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

I only post here because the admins pay me to do it. It's my fulltime job and I'm sick of it!

Thrindle

I've been pondering this for a while...

I think I stick around xixax because the people on here are funny, they are smart, and they are interesting.  So what if we're just a bunch of personas, or characters, at least it's a part of our personalities that are allowed to be explored.  Besides, where else can you verbally assault someone without consequence?  (kidding)

blah blah blah.  When I come home from a night out, the first thing I do is check xixax.  Now, I know that I won't remember in the morning, and I might post something stupid...  but at the end of the day, you guys are more interesting than the guys I meet at the bar.
Classic.

did you guys read pas' story about losing his virginity that he wrote for his historical fiction project

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Myxo

I love film. Regardless of personalities, so does everyone else who posts here.

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas