PDL behind scenes photo question

Started by av8raaron, March 05, 2003, 10:02:08 PM

av8raaron

Browsing through the photo gallery on ptanderson.com for PDL, most everybody is pretty easy to identify, EXCEPT "Marine Major David Nathanson".  Just wondering who this dude is as I've never seen any reference to him.

http://www.ptanderson.com/featurefilms/love/photogallery/behindthescenes.htm

http://www.ptanderson.com/featurefilms/images/love/behind/eckart9.jpg
Fresh buttered toast.

sphinx

i think he's just some random adam sandler fan who showed up inbetween filming

MacGuffin

Found this article, don't know if it's the same guy or what his connection to PDL is though:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,417899,00.html
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

av8raaron

7th Marine Regiment is headquartered at Twentynine Palms MCB, which isn't too far from L.A., so that fits.  I was just wondering if there was some other tie in (somebody's friend or something) I wasn't aware of.  PDL isn't the type of film that usually requires a military technical advisor.
Fresh buttered toast.

depooter

no big mystery. He's a relative of Mark Cardella who owns Eckart Auto Body Shop used in the film.....

Thanks
Greg

bonanzataz

I'm currently wearing the Eckhardt Auto Body Shop teeshirt that Mark gave to me. What a nice guy.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

Quote from: bonanzatazI'm currently wearing the Eckhardt Auto Body Shop teeshirt that Mark gave to me. What a nice guy.
damn, was that a freebie that i missed out on cos i avoided most of the PDL threads back then?
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls