Paul is 38!!

Started by cinemanarchist, June 26, 2008, 03:00:33 PM

P Heat

I HEARD PAUL checks this site every time its his birthday :yabbse-tongue: So happy midnight BDAY PAUL.

I hope he had a small bday party and mostly was getting things done for the master LOL .
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

72teeth

get drunk punk, i'm getting there...
HBPT!

40- drinkafowty+1
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Stefen

Im drink too 72.

I hope pauls dick stops working so he can stop making lots of babies and start making lots of movies.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: P Heat on June 26, 2011, 11:04:41 PM
I HEARD PAUL checks this site every time its his birthday

To keep tabs on who is worthy of a restraining order?

Pedro

Quote from: Gold Trumpet on June 27, 2011, 04:38:16 AM
Quote from: P Heat on June 26, 2011, 11:04:41 PM
I HEARD PAUL checks this site every time its his birthday

To keep tabs on who is worthy of a restraining order?

LOL
/thread

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

malkovich

oH my god modage i'm assuming that's you that made that tumblr (http://ptaangel.tumblr.com/)? it's a beautiful thing. i followed it immediately.

modage

I didn't. Someone sent it to us and I thought it was just stupid/perfect enough to use in the post. If one of you maniacs made it, step forward.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

mogwai

I have an idea who the culprit is but I fear mentioning his name.

md

thanks for the lead, detective...
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

polkablues

Quote from: Christian on June 27, 2012, 10:25:23 AM
I have an idea who the culprit is but I fear mentioning his name.

Voldemort?

Candyman?

Cthulhu?

Mr. Mxyzptlk?
My house, my rules, my coffee

mogwai

md

Looks like bratner is holding a life-sized version of The Big Butt Book in this pic, at least bigger than the ones on the background shelf, and wondering "when is the scratch and sniff version due out". 
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

72teeth

that book gives me pop-up pants
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza