Where The Wild Things Are

Started by tpfkabi, November 27, 2003, 09:31:27 PM

Fernando

that's great.

now, where's the trailer?? did anyone see it attatched to monsters vs. aliens?

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

RegularKarate

Came here to post the same thing... got me really excited... really really excited.

Fernando

SORRY THIS TITLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

someone post a new link or put me out of my misery!!

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Ho... ly... shit.

We have to wait seven more months for this?!!?!  I don't know if I can handle that.
My house, my rules, my coffee

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Gold Trumpet

That trailer definitely makes me excited for Spike Jonze's work post-Kaufman. I kind of had written him off in my mind, but a second chance is coming.

squints

i'd just like to re-iterate...holy shit.

that trailer gave me goosebumps. what is it about arcade fire?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

picolas

Stefen

I'm going home for lunch just to watch this trailer. I told my supervisor I had an emergency. I do.

modage

i will admit, the way the song was edited bothered me a bit.  until the end and the images were so powerful, it was truly awesome.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.