To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: sheshothim on March 23, 2006, 12:59:53 AM
Walrus, did you really add Neil to Myspace? Because if you did, then I just added you....(I know this is late, but I may have just noticed)
stuff like this is exactly what this icon is for .
under the paving stones.

sheshothim

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: sheshothim on March 23, 2006, 12:59:53 AM
Walrus, did you really add Neil to Myspace? Because if you did, then I just added you....(I know this is late, but I may have just noticed)

Ooooohhh.  That explains a lot.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: sheshothim on March 23, 2006, 04:17:46 PM
I just need to stop talking.
and stuff like this is exactly what this icon is for .
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Is there anything we can't learn when we turn to Pubrick?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Neil

Quote from: Walrus on March 24, 2006, 12:42:43 PM

No

Shameless plug Pt. 2:www.myspace.com/juliusseizureinc

Go Check out the new song I covered, let me know what you think...(The Propper Word Song)
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Ok, I'm definitely rolling my eyes at that.

rembrandt

I tend to shy away from formal introductions, but my first post on here was locked... I guess i'm trying to find out why? Hi.

Neil

Quote from: rembrandt on March 27, 2006, 01:35:08 PM
I tend to shy away from formal introductions, but my first post on here was locked... I guess i'm trying to find out why? Hi.

You'll never make it here with that attitude, just ask...me.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

squints

Quote from: pubricki'm sorry, this is worthless even for idle chatter. what you're saying is you want this thread to become the google image search database.

introduce yourself before you post again.
Quote from: Walrus on March 24, 2006, 12:42:43 PM
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Having your first post locked is a common introduction, don't worry.

NEON MERCURY

I tend to shy away from formal introductions, but my first post on here was locked... I guess i'm trying to find out why?

"because this board is full of fucking censoring liberal bitches"

-santa clause was a black man [or some variation]

Hi.

welcome

Pubrick

Quote from: pyramid machine on March 28, 2006, 08:58:05 AM
I tend to shy away from formal introductions, but my first post on here was locked... I guess i'm trying to find out why?

oh neon, you don't wanna be that guy. and by that guy i mean the guy who quotes Pantalones like he is of any relevance. can you remember the last idiot who tried to fight that cause? i hope you weren't serious. this is really not a good development for your character.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pubrick on March 28, 2006, 09:30:43 AM
Quote from: pyramid machine on March 28, 2006, 08:58:05 AM

oh neon, you don't wanna be that guy. and by that guy i mean the guy who quotes Pantalones like he is of any relevance. can you remember the last idiot who tried to fight that cause? i hope you weren't serious. this is really not a good development for your character.

i wasnt serious...it was just a reference for the people who knew who he was...
you know me p, i'm an okay guy :yabbse-grin:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: pyramid machine on March 28, 2006, 10:07:39 AM
i wasnt serious...it was just a reference for the people who knew who he was...
you know me p, i'm an okay guy :yabbse-grin:

But Rembrandt didn't know who he was, and that would probably skew his view of the board, however true it may be.

Well, I'm sure most are left leaning, but I don't know so much about censorship, though I'm not under scrutiny quite like conservatives are in this day and age.  They never get their say.