I got the PDL DVD - The definitive thread

Started by aurora, June 19, 2003, 04:50:16 AM

aurora

Hey all,

Picked up the PDL DVD today... damn it is fine!!

Still havn't checked everything out yet

The book just sits in the middle of the case which sucks - there should be a little pocket

The Mattress Man commerical is pretty funny... not as good as the Frank TJ Mackey one though!!

--

Whoever gets the DVD - just reply in this post so we don't have a 100 'I got the PDL DVD' threads :)

Sal

How is everyone getting it earlier than the release date?? Arrrgh!

Sigur Rós

I just ordered mine. I'll get it 24. June

aurora

Quote from: SalHow is everyone getting it earlier than the release date?? Arrrgh!

I told you people how to do it last week

I'm in Australia so I had to wait for it to arrive

Derek

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: DerekLock this thread immediately and go back to mine!

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2021

You are such a dramaqueen!

Pubrick

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: DerekLock this thread immediately and go back to mine!

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2021

You are such a dramaqueen!
hahaha!

i didn't follow aurora's instructions so i don't know IN AUS when i'll get a PDL dvd.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

I'm gonna post in the other one cause it was here first and it's better

ben

i work at Blockbuster, so we have it a week early, but i can't buy it.  :( it's such a f'in tease. I went in the back and saw some of the extra features, and the Blossoms and Blood segment is really cool. It ate up my break-time real quick.

so far it looks like a great DVD, aside from that fact that distribution fucked up all the copies we have by leaving them in a puddle of water. One thing i don't like about it is how the packaging of the DVD is designed. It doesn't open up like a book as Magnolia and Boogie nights does, but slides out veritcally. I find it a little harder to put it back in the casing, but enough bithcing about the packaging. This is a great DVD.

Sal

Quote from: aurora
Quote from: SalHow is everyone getting it earlier than the release date?? Arrrgh!

I told you people how to do it last week

I'm in Australia so I had to wait for it to arrive

Nah I didnt hear shit!

fulty

I got mine from the video store where my daughter works.
She had to beg & plead & risk her job to convince the manager to allow her to buy it for me for Father's Day.
Now my life is complete.
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

chainsmoking insomniac

I'm going to Blockbuster today.  And I'll bribe the clerk to let me get my meathooks on this fucking DVD.  How's a 10 spot sound, pal???   :wink:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

12:15am i walked into Walmart and picked it up..

So sadly i could basically claim the first copy in the midwest...  since there wasn't a "line" for this dvd :) Whee..

time to watch...
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Duck Sauce

Quote from: 8212:15am i walked into Walmart and picked it up..

So sadly i could basically claim the first copy in the midwest...  since there wasn't a "line" for this dvd :) Whee..

time to watch...

Why is Walmart open that late?

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: 8212:15am i walked into Walmart and picked it up..

time to watch...

Why is Walmart open that late?

There are 24 hour walmarts..

Quite a different breed of people at 12 in the morning
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"