CRASH

Started by Finn, April 20, 2005, 05:02:29 PM

Alexandro

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: MacGuffin on January 28, 2008, 03:48:16 PM"Crash," a new original drama series based on the Academy Award®-winning Best Picture will debut exclusively on Starz in 2008. The 13-episode, one-hour series, co-produced with Lionsgate, will be Starz's first ever original drama.
Si

Reel

Quote from: Rudie Obias on May 11, 2005, 06:46:32 PM
there's one shot in CRASH that lasts for only 3 seconds (maybe) that the editor should have taken out.  if they did take this shot out then CRASH would have been a much much better movie (imo).  can anyone guess which shot i'm talking about?  (probably not)

Reel

The best thing to come out of our "Movie of the Week" idea thus far:

Just Withnail [30|Mar 08:14 PM]:   also crash = a great choice
Reelist [30|Mar 08:24 PM]:   Yeah its kind of perfect for us because it so badly wants to be magnolia
Just Withnail [30|Mar 08:28 PM]:   at the end, when all the cast starts singing "crash into me", every xixaxer watching has to do a a video of themselves with their arms opening wide

Well we pinpointed the exact scene that's trying to do 'Wise Up' from Magnolia to NO effect. Sync these vids together for a laff

polkablues

Quote from: Reelist on April 16, 2018, 02:37:23 AM
Sync these vids together for a laff

It's 1:00 on Monday morning, and this already made my whole week.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Sleepless

Ditto. Also, I totally forgot Brendan Frasier was in that piece of shit. I now blame Crash for 90% of everything bad that's ever happened to him.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Just Withnail

That was an amazing sync. I could easily imagine the actors singing along.