the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Ravi

Alethia

xixax - so much ingratitude after all the times it's saved our lives

picolas

Ratner never saved my life.

Alethia

that was a suggestion for the marquee......had nothing to do with ratner (it's a take on a line from the good the bad and the ugly)

Sleepless

The place to take stuff too seriously
Redirecting you now
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

rustinglass

We want to take our DVDs with us when we die
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

So easy to hate it,
So hard to stop reading it.
context, context, context.

picolas

Quote from: ewardthat was a suggestion for the marquee......had nothing to do with ratner (it's a take on a line from the good the bad and the ugly)
i was being clever and connecting two seemingly unconnected posts. way to change the original post so it made no sense.

Just Withnail

"Where cinephiles go to die", or "Secret cinephile burialground".

Sleepless

We could just put random film quotes there.

"Stop playing that gaddamn piano."
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Alethia

Quote from: picolas
Quote from: ewardthat was a suggestion for the marquee......had nothing to do with ratner (it's a take on a line from the good the bad and the ugly)
i was being clever and connecting two seemingly unconnected posts. way to change the original post so it made no sense.

HA!

classical gas

"We gather to worship the one true God--Kubrick--and yes, we are accepting donations"

or something; eh, i'm not very good at this...

El Duderino

We're gonna need a bigger thread.

xixax will find a way.

a place to make dinosaurs. female dinosaurs.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

SHAFTR

where Slater & Zach go after The Max.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

picolas

Quote from: eward
Quote from: picolas

HA!
Ha

HA.