Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Something Spanish

Robyn

so conor oberst and phoebe bridgers made a full length album together, which I didn't knew about until a few minutes ago. haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but it sounds promising

polkablues

Fuck yes. I just came on here to post the music video for that song. Soon all music will be Phoebe Bridgers, and the world will be better for it.

My house, my rules, my coffee

Jeremy Blackman

This is definitely one of my favorite múm songs. From a massively underrated album (Sing Along To Songs You Don't Know).

Robyn

This has been on repeat lately. It's just further proof that Kathleen Hanna was the coolest girl alive back in the 90s (back in the day she used to be my "avatar" on /mu/ lol)

Robyn

LET'S ADD EACH OTHER ON MSN GUYS

I'LL SEND YOU CUTE EMOTES WHILE CRYING ON CAM

Drenk

Ascension.

Robyn

WorldForgot

Nails9

this is a Banger

And this whole thing is just psychotic, i watched out of sheer curiosity and something broke in my head.
I've never seen sound (aside from a rousing sppech) nearly incite a riot.   Goodluck.
WKBB*I/S*NotTP*SSotCB*OS & r.i.p.b.m.

Robyn

Literally the only song I have listened to for a week. One of the best songs about drug use ever made.

Drenk

Watching this I wondered where I had seen her before, and yeah I've seen her playing before Radiohead, twice. But it was too loud. I really like this song.

Ascension.

WorldForgot

How did I miss FIELD DAY 2017 APHEX getting posted X_X
Legend set....
includez this :

Robyn

you guys aren't sleeping on new animal collective, right?? avey tare's new album is easily the best AC-related release since sleep cycle. this one is amazing!! especially the last 2 minutes.  :shock: