Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Lottery

http://www.rutherfordchang.com/white.html

100 copies of The White Album being played at once. Back in the USSR starts in pretty respectable unison at the start and then Dear Prudence becomes a trippy mystical piece, it goes further and becomes scary and hypnotic and occasionally swims back into a pleasant dreamy piece. It alternates between those states.

It seriously reminds me of the band Pyramids at times.

diagram of suburban chaos - rooftop.
this is what being on rooftops feels like for me.

Lottery

Quote from: ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ on August 08, 2011, 04:44:15 PM

Wormrot - Dirge

Anyone else at Xixax into grindcore much?  Either way, this is probably my favorite new grind record of this year, coming out of Singapore.  They also put on one hell of a show.

Sorry to head back in time buuuttt...
Yes! This was quite a good album. But their Noise EP was even more enjoyable (it's like 5 minutes long though). Forward thinking (for grind anyway).

isan - 64 fire damage
goes with cold weather very well

jenkins

was walking around with headphones while buying flowers on turkey day. wanted perfect music for the day and totally found it

dibiase - skullcrack:

BOUNCE MVTHVFVCKVRS

warsnare - eris

super recommendo
the sound of the cross section of a jellyfishes nightmares bi0tch

vhs head - death dimension
bonus points for guessing the amazing footage source

just imagine listening to this in the freezing cold, sitting against a wall smoking in the dark, with soft blue christmas lights fading in and out overhead:

N

cashmere cat - mirror maru,,, skip to 1:50 before you think the song is not cool

Lottery

Most beautiful main theme evarr. Reminds me of a Morricone theme.

awaumans

After I watched Taxi Driver, I've been playing this lovely soundtrack eversince. One of the best soundtrack ever, really fits in the atmosphere of the movie.

TEAMS - STUNTS

FXCK YXS

for the real hiphop heads:

clouddead - apt a 1: