Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Frederico Fellini

I think I'm the only one here that actually likes Kanye. I mean yeah, the dude's a douchebag, but the music is tough. His new album is gonna be crazy.
We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

Lottery

Lots and lots of Deftones.

samsong

new daft punk over and over and over and over.

instant crush, lose yourself to dance, get lucky, fragments of time, doin' it right especially, but i love the whole thing.

touch is so weird and so great. 

Drenk

The new Daft Punk album is ridiculous and great at the same time, everything I love. But I can't listen to Get Lucky anymore, except the new intro which is great.
Ascension.

MacGuffin

Where can one steal download this Daft album?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Lottery

I imagine at this stage there would be few places you couldn't download that album from.

Laidback and dreamy (but not the best of either but still quite good).

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MacGuffin on May 22, 2013, 09:16:22 AM
Where can one steal download this Daft album?

Try this:

http://plixid.com/2013/05/14/daft-punk-random-access-memories-2013-mp3/

EDIT: Nevermind, that's where I found it, were I to download it, but it's down now.  :(

Is there a more efficient way I could get it to you, were I to have it?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

moa pillar - waterlily

BANG THIS ISH

Lottery

FULGEANCE - GLAMOURE

might be rapping to this for a free mixtape soon my niqs

Frederico Fellini

Holy fuck. This new Kanye shit is insane (When the soul sample drops at about 1:08, smh). I give it 3 months before everyone starts to clone that shit.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Frederico Fellini

I like the part where he said "money".

A$AP FERG - SHABBA RANKS SON GET SOME
edit: featuring awesome snoop from the wire cameo