Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

tpfkabi

I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

modage

I bet I'm the only one, right? Right?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

squints

Quote from: modage on February 18, 2011, 09:41:29 AM

I bet I'm the only one, right? Right?

i'm still jammin to
Quote from: SiliasRuby on February 13, 2011, 11:39:13 AM
Billy Joel-Greatest Hits Vol. 1 and 2-Vinyl
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

diggler

never was a cut copy fan but i would go so far as to call this a classic album.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

modage

Have never listened to her for more than a few songs but this is really good.

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

^it's my early favorite for album of the year. I love it.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi

I remember PJ's last album being in most stores, but this one must have a more limited release. What I heard, I liked.

I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

SiliasRuby

Got this on LP just yesterday:

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

mogwai

Gloria

Adele, 21

Listen to "Someone Like You" -- so beautiful.

diggler

a little poppier than Ambivalence Avenue, but i'm really enjoying it.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

squints

^

Yeah its pretty good but ambivalence avenue was gold. there are a couple times on this new one where i'm going "Wtf is he doing here?" not in a good way.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

matt35mm

The whole album is streaming on NPR right now until March 8th: http://www.npr.org/2011/02/28/133998055/first-listen-wye-oak-civilian

I can't get enough of the title track and am looking forward to seeing them play at SXSW.

RegularKarate

Quote from: matt35mm on March 04, 2011, 09:40:03 PM
The whole album is streaming on NPR right now until March 8th: http://www.npr.org/2011/02/28/133998055/first-listen-wye-oak-civilian

I can't get enough of the title track and am looking forward to seeing them play at SXSW.

Sweet!  Thanks for the link! 

I randomly saw these guys open for Shearwater here last year and bought an album at the show then bought another the next day.  Great stuff!

I don't know if it's always how they play live, but when I saw them, it was just her and her drummer and he played the keyboard and drums at the same time throughout the entire show.

polkablues

So this was my most-played album of last year, and I'm still listening to it, and it just got released in the US, and she's playing at SXSW, and I really like it, so you should listen to it.  Thanks, bye.
My house, my rules, my coffee