Any real young PTA-fans here?

Started by Spike, October 19, 2003, 03:59:55 AM

Spike

I'm really sick of it.
I'm a 15 years old film geek and I simply LOVE PTAs films. No one of my friends knows him and always when I try to show them one of his films they just say: "Man, that's boring!"
I'm really sick of this shit.
So are there here some real young PTA-fans like me?
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

cine

Not me, but I just have to ask.... they even find Boogie Nights boring?!?

Spike

Quote from: CinephileNot me, but I just have to ask.... they even find Boogie Nights boring?!?

That was the only one they could barely stand through (don't know why), but they really kind of hated "Sydney" and "Magnolia".
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

brockly

Quote from: SpikeI'm really sick of it.
I'm a 15 years old film geek and I simply LOVE PTAs films. No one of my friends knows him and always when I try to show them one of his films they just say: "Man, that's boring!"
I'm really sick of this shit.
So are there here some real young PTA-fans like me?

I've only recently turned 17, but I've been a huge PTA fan since I saw Magnolia when I was 15. I only know 2 other people my age who dig him. It's dissapointing.

blackmamba

I am 17 (almost 18) and completely obsessed with his films. And, I am a girl....which for some reason I notice that most of the people on the board are male.

Pedro

I'm damn damn young for this board....only a select few know my real age though....i find that it's better to keep quiet, though.  that way, no one attacks my opinions because of my age.

UNTIL NOW!

Alethia

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat.only a select few know my real age though....
shhh...pedro is only 11 years old, he is quite the prodigy....he also has a secret roller girl fetish tho...so he cool.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Pedro the WombatI'm damn damn young for this board....only a select few know my real age though....i find that it's better to keep quiet, though.  that way, no one attacks my opinions because of my age.

You may not have said your age, but you did identify you are very young compared to others. You kinda just gave yourself away to any future bias. Your specific age really isn't that important now. I don't mind, though. For me, people are measured by what they say. My memory is too poor to remember anything else.

~rougerum

A Matter Of Chance

I am 14 and I completely adore PTA's films

Pedro

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: Pedro the WombatI'm damn damn young for this board....only a select few know my real age though....i find that it's better to keep quiet, though.  that way, no one attacks my opinions because of my age.

You may not have said your age, but you did identify you are very young compared to others. You kinda just gave yourself away to any future bias. Your specific age really isn't that important now. I don't mind, though. For me, people are measured by what they say. My memory is too poor to remember anything else.

~rougerum
:lol: this is true. . .and to be honest im not very young compared to others.  just young.

A Matter Of Chance

whoops...

SHAFTR

Quote from: Spike
Quote from: CinephileNot me, but I just have to ask.... they even find Boogie Nights boring?!?

That was the only one they could barely stand through (don't know why), but they really kind of hated "Sydney" and "Magnolia".

That's because they like the titties.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Banky

i had no idea people were this young

ono

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: Spike

That's because they like the titties.
But Magnolia had titties!