my first production

Started by soixante, June 08, 2007, 03:10:02 PM

soixante

I just produced a film by Damon Packard, entitled SpaceDisco One.  It just got reviewed on the Film Threat website.  Damon directed a low-budget feature, Reflections of Evil, in 2002, and made thousands of DVD's that he distributed by hand all over L.A.

I think this is the sort of cult film that xixax members might enjoy.  You can visit Damon's sites at myspace.com/choogo and myspace.com/spacedisco66.

Music is your best entertainment value.

soixante

SpaceDisco One will be screened at the New York Film Festival on October 6 at 9:15 p.m. at the Walter Reade Theater in Lincoln Center.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

soixante

SpaceDisco One will screen at the Hollywood Film Festival, Friday October 19 at midnight at the ArcLight Theaters on Sunset Blvd.

bonanzataz

i've never seen any of damon packard's movies, but i've been a fan of his for a number of years. i bought a bootleg movie from him once. i forget which one. the whole concept of him is just fascinating. i'd really like to see this and reflections of evil. wanna send me copies?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

soixante

SpaceDisco One finally got a page on imdb.  Packard will be featured in Film Comment early next year. 

cine

i don't think hes reading anything..