The Tortellini Suicide (3rd page)

Started by kotte, March 05, 2004, 07:27:37 PM

kotte

Here's a tiny 5 min DV short I did a month ago to get away from the tedious financing work on Tortellini...pretty fun to do. We actually did two but I won't bother posting the other, it's in swedish.

(23 MB)
Right-click...save as...

matt35mm

SWEDISH!!???

You should remind everyone that they'll probably have to right click and Save File As... and download it to see it.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it was supposed to be funny, but I thought it was.  The rich guy with his baseball cap, speaking slowly... I thought it was funny.  "That's a REAL man.  He's my HERO."  "Kung fu, I kid you not."  Good stuff.

But then "China" became all Darth Maul and the movie lost me.  But the dialogue and performances were entertaining enough to hold me till the end, where things didn't really seem to fit, except in a comedic sorta way.

Just Withnail

I liked the dialogue alot, and the guy's performance. Like matt said, really funny.

kotte

Thanks alot for your comments...

Here's the swedish short, . It's 5 minutes, 9 MB.
Right-click...save as...

kotte

The final 'The Tortellini Sucide' teaser .
With the original score.
You need to right-click-save-as.

I know I know. It's only a short but things are slow so I'm trying to fill my time.

kotte

cine

taking a page out of 03's book.

ono

Yes, except those girls are beautiful and have meat on them.  These are beautiful shots.  Are they stills, or production photos?

kotte

Thank you.

They're stills.

kotte

Here's another draft of my website. It's got everything but the video files.

http://members.chello.se/kotte/index.htm

How do you feel about this?

classical gas

i liked the site.  

the only thing is the links.  ptanderson.com goes to a charlie kaufman website.  and xixax.com goes to ptanderson.com.  well, at least for me.

kotte

Well, there are some bugs to fix :)

kotte

kotte

Went outside my building to try out my new camera...

Reinhold

america would only ruin somewhere that beautiful.

nice pics, too.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.