name changes

Started by Gold Trumpet, January 09, 2004, 11:03:53 PM

molly

i don't know who is who any more
though, Find your MacGuffali is the funnies so far

Gamblour.

Quote from: mollyi don't know who is who any more

I know, I have to go by post count and joined dates and avatars to figure it out.
WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Brodiejust for he record i changed my name before it was popular

See, now you're all just copying Banky!

A few more members changing their names, and everyone will snap because it's "not funny" anymore.  We've seen evidence in this with the Ask Threads, quoting me in their sigs, or ...

Nah, I won't even say it.  It's just going to put some people's panties in a bind.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ernie

Quote from: mollyi don't know who is who any more

Lol, same here. That's the only thing I don't like about it.

Banky

no im not saying that anyone copied me but im just saying i did not copy anyone

not that it really matters

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I was just joshin ya!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

yeah i think it's pretty obvious since Brodie has nothing to do with anyone else here, that banky's name change is legitimate while the rest of us are just shitting around.
under the paving stones.