Guitar Wolf

Started by Pas, January 10, 2004, 11:20:26 AM

Pas

These guys from Japan are insane ! Guitarist and lead singer, Guitar Wolf, bassist, Bass Wolf and drummer Drum Wolf, how fucking sweet is that. And they rock like hell.

I hear they have a zombie-musical too that you can get import, I don't know if anyone know what I'm talking about. It's called Wild Zero and it is said to be awesome.

QuoteThese guys from Japan are insane !

this guy thinks different:

but seriously tho, japanese music in general  is insane.    Cornelius, FPM, Takako Minekawa, Pizzicato 5, and a lot more...
context, context, context.

modage

Quote from: Pas RapportI hear they have a zombie-musical too that you can get import, I don't know if anyone know what I'm talking about. It's called Wild Zero and it is said to be awesome.
yeah, i knew i recognized that name.  the chick at the local video store was recommending that crazy movie to me around halloween, but i still havent seen it.  sounds pretty wild.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleuth

I love their lyrics in their cover to Summertime Blues

"There ain't no cru for da summertime bru"

I haven't seen that movie yet, I think it's called Wild Zero if I remember, but I remember when I first heard about them finding a site with a lot of their quotes, and one of them was "The most important thing in rock and roll is to jump."
I like to hug dogs

godardian

Quote from: chuckhimselfo

but seriously tho, japanese music in general  is insane.    Cornelius, FPM, Takako Minekawa, Pizzicato 5, and a lot more...

...the Boredoms. I can only handle one song at a time, with long intervals in between. Seriously.

EDIT:  Of course, there's the 5, 6, 7, 8's, as seen in Kill Bill. Now them, I could listen to every day!

Shonen Knife... did anyone mention Shonen Knife?!?!
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Pas

Quote from: Slorg"The most important thing in rock and roll is to jump."

HAHAHAHAH genius

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Pas Rapport

I hear they have a zombie-musical too that you can get import, I don't know if anyone know what I'm talking about. It's called Wild Zero and it is said to be awesome.

I saw it at a Asian film festival in SF... you need to see it in a theater with other people, its hilarious....