Scarlett Johansson

Started by ono, January 13, 2004, 11:16:22 PM

Alethia

oh my

oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my

oh my goodness gracious

Chest Rockwell

modage

wow, she should have worn THAT to the oscars.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

http://www.scarlettjohansson.org/multimedia/data/media/65/int34.jpg

Take a look at that picture.  Now there, she just looks like any other woman, any girl you'd see from day-to-day.  Just really boggles the mind how much a good make-up artist and stylist can do.  I mean, sure, she looks good even in that picture, and it's no slight against her at all.  But glamour and success and all that stuff becomes her, too.  And she sure seems to be having fun with it.

Oh, and apparently, that picture is from Ghost World, though I don't quite remember the scene.  It's under the category "Statement" if that helps.

Pubrick

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaOh, and apparently, that picture is from Ghost World, though I don't quite remember the scene.  It's under the category "Statement" if that helps.
it's from the end, when she's working at the cafe. the pic is from an interview or an on-set photo, not the actual movie.
under the paving stones.

pete

wow, the viper room--I was just there last week!  Dammit, shoulda stayed an extra four days in Cali.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ono

Just saw Scarlett on a rerun of Leno.  Jay's ambiguously gay correspondent did a special for the Oscars or Globes or something, and saw her there (the one where she wore that green dress), and he said something like "I just met Oprah!" and she says "I went on a vacation with Oprah!" and he's like "you BITCH!" and they laughed.  And I don't know why I just told you that.  Was funny or something.

Sleuth

to straighten something out...

am·big·u·ous    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (m-bgy-s)
adj.
Open to more than one interpretation: an ambiguous reply.
Doubtful or uncertain:

This goes out to Pubrick as well
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

i never misused the word.

Ross the intern is outrageously, flamboyantly, fuh-laming.
under the paving stones.

ono

Fair enough.  I was using it in the SNL "ambiguously gay duo" sense of the phrase, as it's not like there was any question there either.

Redlum

if bluejaytwists thread were still open, these would surely win...

Performing with 'The Pussycat Dolls' in Johnny Depp's Viper Room

http://www.scarlettjohansson.org/multimedia/categories.php?cat_id=224
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: ®edlumif bluejaytwists thread were still open, these would surely win...

Performing with 'The Pussycat Dolls' in Johnny Depp's Viper Room

http://www.scarlettjohansson.org/multimedia/categories.php?cat_id=224
I don't know if you noticed, but that has already been posted up further on this page. But yes they are hot, and further proves that my life sucks.

Redlum

Oh yes, sorry. No direspect, P.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: ®edlumOh yes, sorry. No direspect, P.
Quote from: Pdamn

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pubrickshe recently performed with the Pussycat Dolls

Damn damn damn damn