Jon Brion: new site, blue site

Started by neatahwanta, August 16, 2003, 02:42:08 PM

Stefen

I ordered it. $5.58 including shipping is a good deal. I like to collect this type of stuff.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Stefen on May 04, 2009, 12:30:09 PM
I ordered it. $5.58 including shipping is a good deal. I like to collect this type of stuff.

wait........you did read the warning - not for collector's.

the stuff may be slightly damaged, etc.
not the actual vinyl but the cover/artwork may be bent.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Stefen

Oh, that's fine. $5.58 is still only $5.58.

Plus I really love getting cool shit in the mail. It feels so great opening your mailbox and seeing you have cool shit waiting for you.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi

Does anyone know much about Jon and his relationship with E/Eels?

It seems he was a producer and pretty involved on Beautiful Freak.

I'm wondering if he wasn't associated with Dreamworks as he worked with E and Elliott Smith.

Stefen

The Of Montreal REMIX vinyl I ordered came yesterday and it's BRAND NEW. Still shrink wrapped, original artwork, etc. If they have more available, I'd suggest ordering.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Stefen on May 10, 2009, 09:27:22 PM
The Of Montreal REMIX vinyl I ordered came yesterday and it's BRAND NEW. Still shrink wrapped, original artwork, etc. If they have more available, I'd suggest ordering.

Cool. No scuffed edges or anything?

Maybe I'll get mine today.

Stefen

There's a small bend on the corner, but it's hardly noticeable.

tpfkabi

mine had multiple corners bent, but i guess i could look at it like i bought a $2 download and got a free vinyl copy.

Stefen

Hmm, they probably sent them out best to worst.