To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

MacGuffin

Find a picture that you would like to use, 'right click' on the image and click on 'properties'. Copy the URL (address) by highlighting it, then paste it in the 'Upload Avatar from a URL' part at the bottom of your Profile page.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ShellRoth

Quote from: MacGuffinFind a picture that you would like to use, 'right click' on the image and click on 'properties'. Copy the URL (address) by highlighting it, then paste it in the 'Upload Avatar from a URL' part at the bottom of your Profile page.

Thanks MacGuffin - as you can see - it worked!  You CAN teach an old dog...

budgie

picolas

more like getting paid for pretending to do nothing.

RegularKarate

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

RK, can you round up... other.. people.. or something? You must have connections.

Michael, the mass email is working beautifully...

But some people will probably be thrown off recieving a message from someone named "Xixax"...

Xixax

Quote from: JeremyBlackmanpeople will probably be thrown off recieving a message from someone named "Xixax"...

Heh. Yeah, probably. Maybe I should have sent it from, say, "Atticus Jones".  :D

Although I did try to be very attentive to the "subject" line. That should make people look if they're interested at all.

Oddly, nobody has written me back (ie. "replied" to the message). I'd figure someone would have tried to write back.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Michael WilsonOddly, nobody has written me back

Then again, some people don't check their email very often. There's still hope for the rest of em.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Michael Wilson
HELL YES!!!
:onfire:

Your sig was my inspiration for that.

RegularKarate

Quote from: JeremyBlackmanRK, can you round up... other.. people.. or something? You must have connections.

Man, I like that you think that, but the only person I could possibly round up is filmstudent... and I'll try to do that too.

Give people time and they'll come though... probably...

I had registered on the old board with my old crappy email address that I only checked once in a while so that's where I got the notice for this thing.

Seems like Greg's a reasonable chap, has he linked his site to this one yet?

Pwaybloe

Quote from: JeremyBlackmanMichael, the mass email is working beautifully...

But some people will probably be thrown off recieving a message from someone named "Xixax"...

No kidding.  The mass email was filtered into my junk mail, and luckily I scanned them all yesterday before I instinctively deleted them.  

It's good to be back!  I hope everyone is doing well this new year!

budgie

Who's stolen my av? Did she get a bus or something?

Sshh! What was that noise...

fulty

Quote from: Michael WilsonThis left the PTA community orphaned with no real place to go.

So I went to Thailand.  
Nice to be back and thanks for the invite
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

bob