To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Sebastian HaffWell, since I am new I didn't get to see the old one. But I LOVE what's here now! Definitely one of the best looking boards I've seen!

I sense a XIXAX/CC museum

welcome kid

Ira Riflestein

I am also new. I didn't want to come here, but Sloyj threatened me with violence. Blame him.

Oh, BTW, y'all can go fuck yourselves for all I care. Seriously. :lol:
Colin Quinn's children

Contagious

I'm new, but not really...

I used to come here (I don't really care to say who I was, hope that's okay), but I got kind of tired.  

But I'm back... hopefully people have stopped being so crazy and bitchy.
I'm all about PING PONG

Pas

I pronounce it zie-zax....sue me  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Pas RapportI pronounce it zie-zax....sue me  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

i do it

"EX AX"

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas RapportI pronounce it zie-zax....sue me  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

i say it that way too, but i try to correct myself with "six sacks." because i was told that "six sacks" was the right way a while ago.  i like "zie-zax" better.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Bethie

I am here to grace you with my presence.

Feel special.
who likes movies anyway

Lambdacism

grand theft sparrow

So what's a fella got to do around here to change the "occupation" above his avatar?

bonanzataz

i believe we've been over this before. you have to suck each of the admins dicks at the same time. and then individually.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

panthera_tigris

I think i like this forum for the simple reason that most people contradict themselves...i think that's fucking great...and everyone deserves a cookie for it. I joined for the sole purpose of perhaps gettting insight into other opinions on a plethora of movies...and i'm finding that some people are sick, some deranged, some thoughtful, some smart, some witty, and some people just don't give a fuck....gawd how i love diversity! Hopefully, at some point in time i can become adept at writing about a movie but as of now i am not too secure in my abilities to clearly state my opinions, i'd probably confuse everyone with my rambling and not be able to even argue what i'm trying to say, cuz most of the time i don't even know what the hell i'm saying in the first place. Can someone have selective ADD? It just comes and goes. But all in all, it's not too shabby of a forum.
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown;
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
It is an attribute to God himself;
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice.
- Merchant of Venice: Act 4

MacGuffin

Quote from: panthera_tigrisI think i like this forum for the simple reason that most people contradict themselves...i think that's fucking great...and everyone deserves a cookie for it.

Quote from: godardianThere has been a slight overall improvement. But believe me, I'll be baking a cake and bringing out the party favors the day it happens for real.

Xixax seriously needs to have a bake sale.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

i still think we should raise the minimum age for registration.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pubricki still think we should raise the minimum age for registration.

Not that I don't agree, but why?

Pubrick

Quote from: The Real Sigur RósNot that I don't agree, but why?
so less ppl would use the word "fucking" to describe everything all the time.
under the paving stones.