To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Raikus

Yeah. Everyone knows chicks can't read. Or type.

Although the slimmest of all chances I wanted to make sure and stress I was joking. You can never tell who will take your sarcasm as seriousness on this site.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

myadopteddaughter

shahf;ydfohdfuofyoh!!!     fghhrejrtnmkn!!!!!!!!!!
mmm, mmmm good

molly

Quote from: CinephileGood that there's more females coming in. Eventually, it'd be nice if there was a healthy balance of the sexes. But that won't happen...

we'll start posting pictures of hot, sexy, oiled... guys and you'll get homophobic or insecure or whatever...

cine

or aroused, maybe???
                   Ah, fuck, why did I say that...

molly

Quote from: Cinephileor aroused, maybe???
                   Ah, fuck, why did I say that...

well...

you bastards! I've just realized about those shadows in shape of line. hm...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: mollywe'll start posting pictures of hot, sexy, oiled... guys and you'll get homophobic or insecure or whatever...

Does that mean we can start being disrepectful again?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: aClockworkWalrus
Does that mean we can start being disrepectful again?
Don't ask stupid questions, you fucking idiot.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Run while you can, new posters!

Cinephile touching little girls in their speicla no-no place!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Reinhold

we ought to try and break the 65 person record of registered users online at one time. any dates sound good?

10:00pm EST on January 8th could work. it's just a random date. some other time would work.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Xixax

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerwe ought to try and break the 65 person record of registered users online at one time. any dates sound good?
Only problem is that number was generated not by actual users, but by Google when its bot was spidering the site. I have seen as many as 25 registered users online at a time before, though.

Quote from: SlogWHAT HAPPENED
Just playin' around with some ideas. That old look was getting on my nerves!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

myadopteddaughter

Maybe I am being rude, but I kinda liked it better the old way with all the movie scene banners and stuff.
But that's just my lowly opinion.
mmm, mmmm good

zerocool41

I tell you, i don't miss the ptanderson.com message board.
I'm going to lay down a monster hand here.

Sebastian Haff

Well, since I am new I didn't get to see the old one. But I LOVE what's here now! Definitely one of the best looking boards I've seen!