To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

budgie

Ooh... let it go, Jake, sweetheart. The pink pages are just gorgeous. I love it all just as it is. Cept for no fucking kissing icon

MacGuffin

Quote from: budgieCept for no fucking kissing icon

Luv, on the left of each reply, there is writing that says "View more Emoticons" Click on it, a window will pop up and the 'kiss' icon is the last one. :kiss:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

budgie

:oops:

Bloody hell.

Pu woulda loved those...

bonanzataz

<---------OH BOY!

Terrific. Simply terrific. Glad we've got a space.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Xixax

Quote from: budgieCept for no fucking kissing icon

"fucking kissing"... Hmm.

(michael thinks)

I wonder if I could find a "fucking icon" somewhere.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

Quote from: Michael_WilsonI wonder if I could find a "fucking icon" somewhere.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Xixax

Quote from: MacGuffinOne thing: Unless you have email notification, is there another way to be told about PM's without checking the box all the time? Can we get the "Hey, MacGuffin, you have 1 message in your box" back or something like that?

I just installed a modification that shows you the status of your instant messages in the status bar of the browser when an active link isn't rolled over.

Look at the bottom of your browser window.  :lol:
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

budgie

Dirk

Another suggestion: do you think we can get a "delete" button to erase past posts that you may be ashmed of or so that the 'edit stain' will not show up when editing?
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Xixax

Quote from: DirkAnother suggestion: do you think we can get a "delete" button to erase past posts that you may be ashmed of or so that the 'edit stain' will not show up when editing?

Do you not have this icon on your posts?

That lets you kill your post.

You should also be able to edit a post (that you've written) with the button just to the left of it. I think... I'm still learning this software a bit.

I don't think this software leaves edit stains, either. It's different than what was used at the PTA board.
[/size]

sphinx

hullo kiddies, i'm here again!

mikey: pass me the admin ball

Xixax

Quote from: sphinxmikey: pass me the admin ball

Rock it, beeyatch.
[/size]

luvfilm2

Quote from: Jake_82it's good to be back, I was beginning to think I might have to get a life now that I couldn't waste my time on the board all day-- Thank God I was wrong! :)
"Wasted days and wastednights."

sphinx

Quote from: Michael_WilsonRock it, beeyatch.

now i just gotta get myself hooked up one of them wacked out avatars like i always have, yo

Xixax

Quote from: Michael_WilsonI don't think this software leaves edit stains, either. It's different than what was used at the PTA board.

Odd. Some seem to and other's don't.

The learning continues...
[/size]