Picolas, you pickled less  mo fo....

I love you.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

somecompany

Hey, I'm new here.

Huge fan of PTA and stumbled over this site when searching on google for a decent place to talk about him.

Other favs are Tarantino, Coen Brothers and Kevin Smith (He's actually a sort of friend of mine, but I'll try not to talk too much about him on here)

Anyway, I'm starting production on my feature length low budget movie within the next couple of months and can't wait to discuss it here!

See you all later!
We May Be Through With The Past, But The Past Ain't Through With Us

View my DVD Collection at http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=somecompany

mindfuck

Quote from: somecompanyKevin Smith (He's actually a sort of friend of mine, but I'll try not to talk too much about him on here)

Uhoh.

somecompany

Quote from: mindfuck

Uhoh.

Don't worry. I won't be mentioning it too much. I'm equal part PTA and KS fan anyway and Magnolia is my all time favorite film (Well, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest is, but Magnolia's a close second).

View my DVD Collection at http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=somecompany

Cecil

whats your movie about? is it self-financed?

somecompany

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedwhats your movie about? is it self-financed?

It's a very dark mystery comedy very much in the style of Coen Brothers and Sam Raimi. I'll tell the rest of the plot another time.

And, yes, it's completely self financed. About $20 000.

:)

Cecil

Seraphim

Ehh, welcome!  :-D
New here. Like all of you I'm a film fan, as well as a fan of music, books, sports (Euro style: soccer/ football and cycling).

Famous words to please me:

Music: yes, thank you: Dead Can Dance, Australian cult music- VERY moody.
Best song: The Host of Seraphim...
Aha... :wink:
Furthermore:
Cocteau Twins
Sigur Ros
Tiamat
In The Woods...

Sports: of course!
PSV Eindhoven please!

Film:
mainly more serious stuff. I HATE most of the Hollywood pulp!

For me only/ mainly more serious American films (Jarmusch, f.e.) end ESPECIALLY  European stuff: Tarkovsky, Wenders, Kieslowski, Tykwer...

Enough for now!
Seraphim's magic words:
Dutch
Dead Can Dance/ Cocteau Twins
Literature
European/ Art Cinema:
Tarkovsky, Bresson, Fellini, Angelopoulos

aclockworkjj

welcome to this here milkbar...

with the intrests listed, you should fit in well.

ps. Go Oranje voetbul!!

Peeping Thom

Hi everyone. New here. I found this discussion board by clicking on a banner on pta.com and I really think it's the best place to talk about movies and filmmakers. I mean... There are a lot of true cinephiles here and it's the first time I found it on the web.

By the way, I'm 20 yo and study cinema in Paris. I hope I'll enjoy spending time here, talking about Godard, Tarantino, "Amélie" or "Lost Highway".

See y'all.

P.S. : Oh... Sorry if my english isn't very good (but don't hesitate to show me my mistakes... please... :wink:  ).

dnthmn

Hello gang, this is my first post and I figured this would be the best thread to put one of these stupid "hey this is my first post" posts. Good, we got that outta the way.
Keep Well,
Dan

freakerdude

Now I think I was searching for Lynch info instead of bukakke when I found this site.....good twist on that little blue pill.

Thanks for your efforts b/c I just found this place a while back and there is a lot of good info for movie junkies.
MC Pee Pants

molly

aclockworkjj

Quote from: mollyHi guys.
I'm new here. :oops:
welcome Molly...stop blushin'...sit down and stay for a bit.

ElPandaRoyal

Welcome... Bem vinda... whatever.... Just

Quotesit down and stay for a bit.

8)
Si