Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Started by MacGuffin, March 27, 2014, 01:22:44 PM

MacGuffin

Release date: August 8, 2014

Starring: Megan Fox; William Fichtner; Will Arnett; Whoopi Goldberg; Abby Elliott

Directed by: Johnathan Liebesman

Premise: Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April and her wise-cracking cameraman Vern Fenwick to save the city and unravel Shredder's diabolical plan.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

there noses are not  like they use to be. they got nostrils (sp?) like we do.

diggler

I want to talk shit, then I remember that I'm a grown man complaining about the artistic integrity of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

N

I'm still a child and this looks like really bad video game.
Good animation though.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

jonas

Comic-Con Exclusive: Michael Bay Gives Fans Sneak Peek At Ninja Turtles' Hyper-Realistic CGI Genitals

http://www.theonion.com/video/comiccon-exclusive-michael-bay-gives-fans-sneak-pe,36528/

Annnd I can't stop laughing  :yabbse-grin:

Seriously though, the production value for this piece is better than anything SyFy puts out
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

Jeremy Blackman

I just discovered Venus De Milo, the long lost female turtle. Her time with the boys was just as creepy as you might expect. In this clip, she has to deal with Michaelangelo's sexual harassment the whole time she's trying to tell her story.

Interesting how she just sits there, like her namesake, as the guys swarm around her, getting closer and closer as the clip goes on.

None of it makes sense anyway; the turtles are attracted to human women.