True (stupid) story.

Started by Jon, June 18, 2003, 11:49:05 AM

Jon

Okay, gotta a little story for you guys, I was going through my DVD collection looking for all the PTA films to get 'em ready and sitting on top of my TV for the PTA-a-thon.

Found Magnolia. Found Boogie Nights. But for the life of me I Could Not Find Sydney.

I literally went through my entire collection (500 or so) looking for an out of place "S".

I sat down and thought "man, I must have lost it, I'm gonna have to buy it again---" and then it occurred to me: Hard Eight.

Yes. I know.

Sleuth

Filmcritic says that Sydney was just the title that PTA would have preferred, but the suits didn't think it was edgy enough.  That's probably your problem; look for Hard Eight instead.
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

that's what u get for forcing urself to call it Sydney.

no one calls PDL Punch Drunk Knuckle Love Sandwich Between Two Men.
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwaiHahaha, are you by any chance and I'm not saying this to offend you on something?
does this answer ur question?
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

P wasn't always this angry...

you're remembering, peter!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

Quote from: bonanzatazP wasn't always this angry...

that was before his nuts started working.

The Silver Bullet

Quoteyou're remembering, peter!
Funniest thing I've ever read. I swear to God.
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]