Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

moonshiner

the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

aclockworkjj

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag
I'm useless,but not for long
The future is coming on."
[/b]

phil marlowe

Quote from: Pedro the WombatFUCK YES!  Glad someone else digs it....I like Calculating a lot better than Irony is a dead scene....patton doesn't match the craziness as much...
HOLY SHIT! i didn't thought any fans would be here, that's great news.

calculating infinity is one of my favorite albums ever and it's alot better that irony is a dead scene though they really shouldn't be compared. i think the mix of patton and dillinger is great great with that major exception of that come to daddy cover, what the fuck were they thinking ??? it doesn't work at all and they don't even add anything new to the track, the other three tracks are great though...

what do you think of dimitri leaving? i thought it was some of the saddest new ever, i allmost cried, i love the man so much and i think he's the great hardcore singer out there. he has so much energy...

European Son

Beatles - Anthology 3

Pedro

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: Pedro the WombatFUCK YES!  Glad someone else digs it....I like Calculating a lot better than Irony is a dead scene....patton doesn't match the craziness as much...

what do you think of dimitri leaving? i thought it was some of the saddest new ever, i allmost cried, i love the man so much and i think he's the great hardcore singer out there. he has so much energy...
'Twas sad news...but I just hope the new dude is all right

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Pulp Fiction Sdtk.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleuth

TV On The Radio - Young Liars (EP)
I like to hug dogs

phil marlowe

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat'Twas sad news...but I just hope the new dude is all right
well, he's really big and all but he's no good...dimitri was the king.

glad to meet a dillinger fan in you pedro, do you listen to other hardcore or metal bands ???

aclockworkjj

Quote from: phil marlowedo you listen to other hardcore or metal bands ???
all I know is:  Pedro has turned me on to a lot of weird shit...I have yet to complain.

Sleuth

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: Pedro the Wombat'Twas sad news...but I just hope the new dude is all right
well, he's really big and all but he's no good...dimitri was the king.

glad to meet a dillinger fan in you pedro, do you listen to other hardcore or metal bands ???

I swear there was a thread about this before
I like to hug dogs

phil marlowe

Quote from: tremolosloth
Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: phil marloweglad to meet a dillinger fan in you pedro, do you listen to other hardcore or metal bands ???
all I know is: Pedro has turned me on to a lot of weird shit...I have yet to complain.
I swear there was a thread about this before
let me enlighten you.

smash

Eels - Electro-Shock Blues

Pedro

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: phil marlowedo you listen to other hardcore or metal bands ???
all I know is:  Pedro has turned me on to a lot of weird shit...I have yet to complain.
hahaha...thanks man.

subversiveproductions

cursive: the ugly organ
www.bloodlessriot.blogspot.com
let me pour my heart out to you strangers.

www.anewnothing.com
smile from ear to blood-dripping ear

Pedro

Quote from: subversiveproductions
cursive: the ugly organ
:-D
:yabbse-thumbup: