Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

phil marlowe

Quote from: European Son
Quote from: phil marlowe
haha your kidding right? well, whatever turns you wacky americans on, us danes are proud to help.
Have you actually listened to it? I was as surprised as anyone. I never listen to music like this. But its quality can not be denied. It's good.
well, they're from denmark so of course i've heard them and it's qualityt cant be denied but on of them is gay so i can't listen to them.

Pedro

Mesh

A Matter Of Chance

European Son

Quote from: phil marlowewell, they're from denmark so of course i've heard them and it's qualityt cant be denied but on of them is gay so i can't listen to them.
Har har. I suppose you can't listen to Sigur Ros and R.E.M. then. Poor thing.

Thumbs up to Mesh on Aladdin Sane.

Pedro

Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexydon't die on me now, thread!

smash

Giddy Motors - Make it Pop![/img]

Sigur Rós

I just rediscovered this great album!

Pedro

aclockworkjj

Pedro...you listen to da weird sheet ....:wink:

moonshiner

review forthcoming in "rust never sleeps" thread
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat

Didn't agree with the Mindless Self Indulgence, though...But great pick with Dead Kennedys!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

phil marlowe

WOOHOO IN THE GHETTO!!!!

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

aclockworkjj

very nice choice Dirk!