jokerspath

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Sleuth

Yesssssssss again!  Hey Joker, your last 3 posts have been excellent
I like to hug dogs

jokerspath

Quote from: tremoloslothYesssssssss again!  Hey Joker, your last 3 posts have been excellent

'ppreciate it...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Mesh

A Silver Mt. Zion - He Has Left Us Alone, But Shafts of Light Sometimes Grace the Corner of Our Rooms...

jokerspath

Quote from: Mesh

A Silver Mt. Zion - He Has Left Us Alone, But Shafts of Light Sometimes Grace the Corner of Our Rooms...

Nice.  

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Mesh

Do Make Say Think - Goodbye Enemy Airship the Landlord is Dead

European Son

jokerspath

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

jokerspath

And before that: Iron & Wine - The Creek Drank The Cradle
And soon: Far - Water And Solutions

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Mesh

Bright Eyes - Lifted or The Story is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground

I guess I'm on a "Pretentious Albums with Long Titles" kick.

modage

for weeks now...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

godardian

The Kinks... Supergrass... wonderful.

However, there is no other music on earth for me at this moment than:

, which I'm sneaking forbidden early listens to. It's saliva-inducingly good.

Before that, I had "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" with Debbie Burton, Bette Davis, and the Bobbie Heller Orchestra. Like the film it was a promotional tool for, I'm sure it's considered a novelty, but is actually creepy, rotten, and great. Morrissey played it on the intermission tape preceding his last spate of shows, and I knew I had to track down a copy of my own. It's available on:

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

aclockworkjj