Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

RegularKarate

aclockworkjj

and after 5 or 6 songs.....

Cecil

Mesh

Quote from: cecil b. demented

Good record; truly great album cover.  Turn it so the band name and title are right-side-up and take another close look.

BTW, I'm listening to:

jokerspath

I had a copy of the Funhouse Sessions from Rhino (7 discs worth) and I would listen to take after take of Dirt (about 20 in a row) and I would be in heaven...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Sigur Rós

great cd!

Mesh

The Beach Boys - Surf's Up

So disjointed, strange, and wonderful.  Wilson's songs are monumental.  Al and Mike's are annoying and, yet, gorgeous.  Fascinating album.

European Son

Sigur Rós

and Kings of Leon - Youth & Young Manhood

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiKings of Leon... :sleeping:

No.....they are fuckin' great!

phil marlowe

mogwai, is there something going on between you and some telecaster?

aclockworkjj

sorry no picture...

But I am listening to a Dave Matthews show......12.15.98....Champagne, Il....

he used to be...cool.....such a shame....

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

used to be??  I admit Everyday was aloss, but that was the problem in production.  Give the man some credit he rocks the mothafuggin hizouse!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoobused to be??  I admit Everyday was aloss, but that was the problem in production.  Give the man some credit he rocks the mothafuggin hizouse!

I still enjoy him...but when I see people buying his CD there is usually a Brittney Spears CD underneath it....

as for recent...hey, I liked the Lillywhite Sessions, Everyday blew ass, but Busted Stuff was redeeming....in a way(due to most of the Lillywhite popping up here)...hey the guy is making millions (weren't they the top grossing tour last year??), he is doing it right.

Cecil