Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

modage

Quote from: GhostboyHmmm...Godsmack ain't my cuppa tea. I lump them in with  rock groups like Nickleback. But then, I don't like most modern rock that gets played on the radio, aside from The Deftones.

exactly.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Cecil

Kev Hoffman

Quote from: bonanzataz
:yabbse-thumbup:

that song reminds me of england. have they come out with a full cd yet?

Indeed, they have.

Dirk

Quote from: mogwai

:yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:

Me too. Kewl  8)
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

phil marlowe

Mesh

European Son

godardian

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

aclockworkjj

Pedro

phil marlowe

meatwad

Quote from: Phil Marlowe

Fu Manchu is great. They don't get the respect they deserve

phil marlowe

yeah they're great, i dunno about any respect but one thing i do know is that if i had an eighteen wheeler, i wouldn't be listening to anything else.

Pedro

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Phil Marlowe

Everybody check em' out! They are fuckin' great. I'm gonna see them live next week.....can't wait!!!! I just creamed my pants because of their new album!