Gregg Mariotti - cigarettesandcoffee.com

Started by Mr. Brown, November 20, 2003, 07:43:46 AM

Mr. Brown

Gregg, you around here somewhere? I sent ya the Dutch VHS cover of HARD EIGHT years ago for your, then, up and coming PTA website.

I see you managed to make it something huge!

©brad

depooter

here I am. The site grew beyond my wildest expectations. hard to keep it up. Anyone want to take it off my hands :)

kotte

depooter...you're really doing a great job with the site.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: depooterAnyone want to take it off my hands :)
more than willing to help if you are/get swamped.

kotte

Quote from: aclockworkjj
more than willing to help if you are get swamped.

I think there are several serious people here who would love to help you out. Myself included.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: depooterhere I am. The site grew beyond my wildest expectations. hard to keep it up. Anyone want to take it off my hands :)

i nominate macguffin

Pedro

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: aclockworkjj
more than willing to help if you are get swamped.

I think there are several serious people here who would love to help you out. Myself included.
dunno if you're joking...but um.  i think Jj would do it actually.

NEON MERCURY

MacG and JJ......Hmmmmm it does have a ring to it..... :)

SHAFTR

I could help, I've built and maintained websites before (I interned at NASA for a summer maintaining one of their websites).  Thing is, I don't know if I have the time.  I could only be someone who could pitch in.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pedro el Fascolomis.  i think Jj would do it actually.
what?...I would.

..starting with a brand new re-design complete w/ a flash navigational interface, maybe aome drop down menus...few hotspot picture links...none of that jsp shit tho, as it's beyond me.  Cigarette's and Coffee galore...takin' over the cyberworld.  Haha, just kiddin' I enjoy the site just the way it is.

I don't necessarily enjoy the desgin shit, but I know it.

I have been offerin' greg help for the last three years or so, but one of you other nerds has always gotten there first.

ps. anyone remember the old inro. on the site?

Duck Sauce

flash isnt good for informative sites like C&C, keep is plain, simple and open, like macs

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Duck Sauceflash isnt good for informative sites like C&C, keep is plain, simple and open, like macs

...you can mix flash and html.