PTA is coming to my town!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Ernie, June 14, 2003, 03:46:45 PM

ono

Quote from: cecil b. dementedi always pictured you skinny and pale with curly hair
Ditto.  And don't worry eebs.  We lub j00!  And always remember what Gene Hackman said as Lex Luthor in 1978's Superman:
QuoteWe all have our faults!  Mine's in California!
Hey, and if worse comes to worst, wear a Nixon mask, and no one will suspect a thing.  Or better yet, a stocking, like Jay's dad, Franklin.  "Yeah, now let's rob that bank!"

EDIT: A unicorn is a rarity, something sought after, sorta like Bigfoot or Nessie.  :)

Ernie

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: cecil b. dementedi always pictured you skinny and pale with curly hair
Ditto.  And don't worry eebs.  We lub j00!  And always remember what Gene Hackman said as Lex Luthor in 1978's Superman:
QuoteWe all have our faults!  Mine's in California!
Hey, and if worse comes to worst, wear a Nixon mask, and no one will suspect a thing.  Or better yet, a stocking, like Jay's dad, Franklin.  "Yeah, now let's rob that bank!"

EDIT: A unicorn is a rarity, something sought after, sorta like Bigfoot or Nessie.  :)

Oh oh, ok...I see.

Shoot me now.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

Quote from: ebeamanShoot me now.
I can't shoot someone who's made something so beautiful!

Ernie

Quote from: themodernage02why do you have a broken leg?

Yea, but I have 4 of them left so don't bother. The villagers will only be made more angry.

modage

sorry ebeaman, we're gonna have to put-er-down.  a unicorn with a broken leg is no good to us.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ernie

Quote from: themodernage02sorry ebeaman, we're gonna have to put-er-down.  a unicorn with a broken leg is no good to us.

Oh please, have you no heart...no empathy for a creature with a leg for every letter in his first name?

md

Quote from: ebeaman
God, this is going to be horrible. Seriously, don't try and find me, I'm going to hide. I wish I could be invisible for the night. I've never met anybody I've talked to on the internet. Your going to hate me. If anybody approaches me, I'm going to pretend not to know what your talking about. Seriously, I'm really starting to get nervous about this.

your starting to talk like barry egan now
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Pubrick

sumone needs to take a picture of ebeaman kissing onomatopeia on the mouf.
under the paving stones.

Victor

Quote from: themodernage02trust me ebeaman, i saw a few board members at mine, and its BETTER to be anonymous.  *(shutters).

yeah, sorry about that thing on my neck, ive been meaning to get it removed (tho my girlfriend thinks its kind of cute).

and eb, youre gonna meet Paul Thomas Motherfucking Anderson. You shouldnt waste energy being nervous about these people. Concentrate on being nervous about PTMFA.
are you gonna eat with us too?

Vile5

Quote from: Lesterand eb, youre gonna meet Paul Thomas Motherfucking Anderson. You shouldnt waste energy being nervous about these people. Concentrate on being nervous about PTMFA.

Exactly!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Ernie

Oh yeah, I definitely am more nervous about him....I'm not so nervous about the board members going now that I look at it, they're mostly relatively new to the board. If it were P, Duck Sauce, Cecil, Macguffin, or anybody like that going, I would literally hand back my ticket or sell it.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: ebeamanOh yeah, I definitely am more nervous about him....I'm not so nervous about the board members going now that I look at it, they're mostly relatively new to the board. If it were P, Duck Sauce, Cecil, Macguffin, or anybody like that going, I would literally hand back my ticket or sell it.

Why? I like you ebeaman, we'd get along. It is one thing being rude to internet screen names, but different to a person in front of you. You would really let that stop you from meeting PTA

MacGuffin

What'd I do? I'm with Duck. I kid here, but in person, I think it would be a different story.

And I don't think it would be too hard to point ebeaman out from the crowd - he'll be the one wearing a t-shirt with Audrey Tautou on the front.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: ebeamanIf it were P, Duck Sauce, Cecil, Macguffin, or anybody like that going, I would literally hand back my ticket or sell it.
haha, i can see what cecil finds funny.

i would like to go to a screening full of past and present board-douches like cecil and duck sauce and ...-', not sober tho. i'm sure at least one of u wouldn't be half as annoying in real life. one would hope. and the rest, well a drunken brawl never hurt anyone.
under the paving stones.