I Am A Ghost (and now the official 72teef thread)

Started by 72teeth, March 11, 2012, 06:40:07 PM

72teeth

i love this movie, plain and simple.

they get how to take the reality of their movie and not get too heavy handed.

they made a movie, i dunno, drunk yes, but i love this thing and i want to share it with you guys

im not gonna stop
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

72teeth

Hey! It's now going to be apart of the 2012 Pollygrind Film Fest!!!

in Vegas i think?

i'll keep you posted.. yes, you because i still want YOU to see it

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

I saw this at the Asian Film Festival of Dallas this year. It takes a simple setup and runs with it. Once I got into the rhythm of the film, I really enjoyed it. Like 72teeth mentioned, it has a musical quality, with repeated scenes and motifs.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Robyn

Once I got into the rhythm of 72teeth's writing, I really enjoyed him. He's writing really has as a musical quality.

72teeth

Quote from: Ravi on September 05, 2012, 10:48:06 PM
I saw this at the Asian Film Festival of Dallas this year. It takes a simple setup and runs with it. Once I got into the rhythm of the film, I really enjoyed it. Like 72teeth mentioned, it has a musical quality, with repeated scenes and motifs.

YES! 1 down, the rest to go!

i guess the festival cut is a little bit different than the one i saw, but glad to hear that it's still got that rhythm..

RRRHHHHYYTTTHM

that rhythm, that pace, that makes it oh so great!

for yall to see it, how i cant wait!

I am a Ghost,
You a ghost
We a ghost

STOP.

can't wait for the dvd to drop.

*jazz snap claps*

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Reel

Quote from: KJ on September 06, 2012, 11:04:40 AM
Once I got into the rhythm of 72teeth's writing, I really enjoyed him. He's writing really has as a musical quality.

Once I got into the rhythm of KJ's english, I fell in love with him. His writing has the musical quality of an Irish drinking song.

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Reelist on September 07, 2012, 01:23:34 PM

Once I got into the rhythm of KJ's english, I fell in love with him. His writing has the musical quality of an Irish drinking song.

Hahaha he drank one too many Bears....
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.