Scarlett Johansson

Started by ono, January 13, 2004, 11:16:22 PM

MacGuffin

JOHANSSON ATTRIBUTES SUCCESS TO HUSKY VOICE

Hollywood starlet SCARLETT JOHANSSON is convinced her rise to superstardom is because of her trademark husky voice.

The 19-year-old LOST IN TRANSLATION OSCAR nominee claims her rasping tones always shocked movie bosses at auditions.

Scarlett says, "I've always had this voice since I was a young kid.

"When I'd read my lines at those childhood auditions, everyone would always say, 'Do you have a sore throat?' and I'd go, 'No, I always sound like this.'"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Quote from: MacGuffinThe 19-year-old LOST IN TRANSLATION OSCAR nominee
Um, come again?

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: MacGuffinThe 19-year-old LOST IN TRANSLATION OSCAR nominee
Um, come again?
Hahaha...somebody's fired.

Chester R Pennywinkle

I would like nothing more than to engage in a festive round of copulation with this fine maiden.
Rather...

ono

Johansson's "Unsanitary" Del Toro Encounter
Movie teen Scarlett Johansson has confessed she enjoyed a raunchy encounter with 37-year-old actor Benicio Del Toro in a hotel elevator, labeling the spontaneous experience "unsanitary". The Lost In Translation beauty was spotted canoodling with the Oscar winner at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles before the Academy Awards in February, and stunned guests claimed she later invited him up to her room. But the actress has sensationally revealed the location for their sexy antics was actually the elevator. She says, "We were making out or having sex or something, which I think is very unsanitary." Johansson - who admits she only entertains the prospect of dating men in "their thirties" - was reportedly seen cavorting with 33-year-old film hunk Jared Leto in Los Angeles last month.
~IMDb.com

I have only two words for this: Ha.  Ha.

Ghostboy

Quote from: OnomatopitaWe were making out or having sex or something

God bless her and her free spirited and/or heavily inebriated ways.

coffeebeetle

Ono, I'm confused by your response.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Stefen

QuoteOnomatopita wrote:
We were making out or having sex or something

Benny must be hung like a two year old.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

Del Toro's a catch. not at the academy awards and i'm hoping that look was for a movie. so props to him.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

coffeebeetle

Heh-heh.  Does anyone else think maybe other Hollywood chicks "sleep" with "Benny" in elevators and aren't sure that they "slept" with him?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

El Duderino

Quote from: Stefen
Benny must be hung like a two year old.

that would be the only explanation

ono

Quote from: coffeebeetleOno, I'm confused by your response.
I wasn't trying to quote Nelson or anything.  Though that would've fit in some weird way.  I just thought everything about what she said was hilarious.  Like how she said "we were making out or having sex or something."  Like she wasn't sure.  And then she said it was unsanitary.  That could be taken so many ways.  Ghostboy nailed it, too.

coffeebeetle

I see.  It was just a blanket Ha-ha and nothing specific.   :)

Stefen

Quote from: Onomatopita
Quote from: coffeebeetleOno, I'm confused by your response.
Ghostboy nailed it, too.

She said her and ghostboy only made out. She said he might have felt her up but wasnt sure if it was under the clothes or over.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

that reminds me of High Fidelity