Scarlett Johansson

Started by ono, January 13, 2004, 11:16:22 PM

Pas

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: Pas Rapport
Quote from: mollythen, how about a petition? 8)

ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE ?!

We should make a Scarlett Johannson petition, whatever that is

Now I didn't say that.... :P

Maybe not...but I'm sure you were thinking it. I wonder what a Scarlett Johansson petitition is...

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: mollythen, how about a petition? 8)

ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE ?!

We should make a Scarlett Johannson petition, whatever that is

Now I didn't say that.... :P

Maybe not...but I'm sure you were thinking it. I wonder what a Scarlett Johansson petitition is...

I don't know, but we should make one.

bonanzataz

it should just say "we, the undersigned, think that scarlett johansson."
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: taz.it should just say "we, the undersigned, think that scarlett johansson."
HAHA...that's brilliant.

Pas

Chest Rockwell

modage

she lookd like shit at the oscars.  someone needs to get her something to tuck in her stomach.  she looked better than att the globes but thats not saying much.  naomi watts looked great though.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

hahaha....she needs a tan......and loose the "whore color' lipstick

mogwai

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

ono

Quote from: mogwaiguys... please.
What he said.  Though she looked beautiful myself.  No class, some people.

meatball

cine

Quote from: themodernage02she lookd like shit at the oscars.  someone needs to get her something to tuck in her stomach.  she looked better than att the globes but thats not saying much.
Ok, new rule. Before anyone on Xixax goes on a rant about how a 19 year old actress looks at the Oscars, POST A CURRENT PICTURE of yourself. It's only justified for the morons around here that stain this place when they feel like they're fucking fashion critics. Jesus Christ, people. Grow up.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: mogwaiguys... please.
What he said.  Though she looked beautiful myself.  No class, some people.

I thought she looked great.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

SoNowThen

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: themodernage02she lookd like shit at the oscars.  someone needs to get her something to tuck in her stomach.  she looked better than att the globes but thats not saying much.
Ok, new rule. Before anyone on Xixax goes on a rant about how a 19 year old actress looks at the Oscars, POST A CURRENT PICTURE of yourself. It's only justified for the morons around here that stain this place when they feel like they're fucking fashion critics. Jesus Christ, people. Grow up.

He had nothing to do with the way she dressed, as far as I know...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.