Kill Bill Soundtrack list

Started by Gloria, September 11, 2003, 09:08:57 AM

Gloria

Just wanted to spread some good cheer, here's the Kill Bill soundtrack list:

Tracklisting and contributing artists below: [The RZA [Wu Tang Clan] provided new material]

1. "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" - Nancy Sinatra
2. "That Certain Female" - Charlie Feathers
3. "The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima)" - Luis Bacalov
4. "Twisted Nerve" - Bernard Herrmann
5. Queen Of The Crime Council - dialogue excerpt from film featuring Lucy Lui and Julie Dreyfus
6. "Ode To Oren Ishii" - The RZA [New]
7. "Run Fay Run" - Isaac Hayes
8. "Green Hornet" - Al Hirt
9. "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" - Tomoyasu Hotei
10. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" - Santa Esmeralda
11. "Woo Hoo" - The 5.6.7.8's
12. "Crane"/"White Lightning" - The RZA/Charles Bernstein
13. "The Flower of Carnage" - Meiko Kaji
14. "The Lonely Shepherd" - Zamfir
15. You're My Wicked Life - dialogue excerpt from film featuring David Carradine, Julie Dreyfus and Uma Thurman
16. "Ironside" excerpt - Quincy Jones
17. "Super 16" excerpt - Neu!

Kung Fu Stings and SFX:
18. Yakuza Oren 1 - The RZA [new]
19. Banister Fight - The RZA [new]
20. Flip Sting
21. Sword Swings
22. Axe Throws

What do you all think?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

YEAH HE IS BRINGING BACK ZAMFIR MASTER OF THE PAN FLUTE !!!

SHAFTR

I'm glad to see Isaac Hayes on the list.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

phil marlowe

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesYEAH HE IS BRINGING BACK ZAMFIR MASTER OF THE PAN FLUTE !!!
yeah, definatly one of my personal romanian flute artists to emerge from the seventies.

MacGuffin

Wanna see/hear how QT uses Herrmann.

Also, if he goes by the concept of the TV show, the "Ironside" cue must be used when Uma is in the wheelchair.

Soundtrack comes out Sept. 23rd.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesYEAH HE IS BRINGING BACK ZAMFIR MASTER OF THE PAN FLUTE !!!
yeah, definatly one of my personal romanian flute artists to emerge from the seventies.

see how we know all the cool shit , keepin it mambo style baby

bonanzataz

not reading it. i want to be surprised.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Something Spanish

New tracks from RZA and the Wu? Consider the soundtrack in my discman.

MacGuffin

THE CD-ROM CONTENT:

Remember when you read the reports from the San Diego ComiCon? Tarantino showed his OWN Kill Bill trailer there. One not for nationwide theaters, one for the fans. His bootleg trailer is on this CD. And it's better than everything you've seen before. Forget the teaser, forget the theatrical trailer. This is the most perfect trailer ever. Totally Spaghetti Western, Reveng and Exploitation-like. Perfectly cut, lovely done.

BUT.... not so fast. There is another one on that CD (the teaser is also included, makes 3 in total). Another great trailer, a bit different than the "QT bootleg trailer". This trailer puts the entire thing a little farther and gives you everything you need: shots you've always wanted to see, glimpses of animated scenes, and Uma Thurman speaking Japanese....
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

MacGuffin

Quote from: ewardlinky?

To what?

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

nevermind, i was being stupid.  i didn't fully read the thing.  i thought maybe you had a link to the new trailer, but just ignore me, i was being dumb.  sorry.   :wink:

MacGuffin

In the liner notes: ALSO THANKS TO: P.T. ANDERSON

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

I'm just giving the disc its first spin now. If the bootleg trailer is not enough, the CD is entirely worth owning just for the cover of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmerelda (a full ten minute plus track). And all the other music is amazing as well.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The soundtrack to this movie was perfect in every scene, IMHO.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye