Electric Six

Started by bonanzataz, February 23, 2003, 08:11:56 PM

bonanzataz

God, these guys are funny. Their song, Danger! High Voltage, was king of big when I went to England. The video would play all the time and it was hilarious. They're from Detroit and apparently friends with Jack White of the White Stripes. They're playing near me live in April, which is a while away, but I think I might go. Maybe they'll make it in America, maybe not. I still think they're cool.

Here's their video in QT:
(33.9 megs)

Here's a short documentary which is also amusing, made when their name was the Wildbunch:
(16.8 megs)
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

moonshiner

you can't help but love that song...Danger (high voltage)...it gets a little play Sunday nights on my local alternative station...you probably knew, but that is Jack White from the White Stripes singing with them...i said it was Jack to my friend half jokingly when i first heard the song, then found out it was, infectious tune
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

SHAFTR

My roommate just turned me on to this song.  I love White Stripes so I kind of like this song as well.  I love Jack White's voice.

They are coming here this spring too, so I might go (Electric Six).
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"