THE OFICIAL MAURA TIERNEY THREAD

Started by ono, January 12, 2005, 12:22:40 AM

Stefen

I BET MAURA WOULD LIKE MaC SINCE HIS NAME IS HER FAVE FOOD.

SPOILERS.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

SILLY STEFEN THAT'S MACMUFFIN NOT MAC-N-CHEESE (I LIKE BLUEBERRY -- CRANBERY IS GOOD TOO).  

THAT REMINDS ME WHERE IS MRBURGERKING.  SURELEY HE WOULD HAVE SOME THOUGHTS ON MAURA'S WORK OR PERHAPS A TALE OF RUNNING INTO HER IN CERTAIN FAST FOOD RESTAURANTES IN THE TRI-STATE AREA.

THANK U FOR THE SPOILER MARK BY THE WAY.

Sleuth

EXTRA EXTRA THIS JUST IN CONOLOGUE.COM REPORTS THAT IT WILL RERUN TOMORROW ON CNBC
I like to hug dogs

matt35mm

HOW COME YOU GUYS HAVENT MENTIONED NEWSRADIO YET?  THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER AND MAURA WAS SO HOT ON IT!

OMIGOSH ITS LIKE 2 HOURS PAST MY BEDTIME GUYS!  I HAVE TO GO TO BED SEE YOU TOMORROW TTYL!  (seriously)

WHEN I GET BACK I'D BETTER SEE A LOT MORE TALK ABOUT NEWSRADIO GUYS.  ALL RIGHT TAKE CARE!

RegularKarate

that image link is broken

I'm refusing to post all caps

Maura is hot and News Radio was good.  

This would be funnier if it would have been someone more crappy.

MacGuffin

Quote from: cinephileMAC IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

When I flipped over to the channel as you guys were discussing this, all I saw was Law & Order.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

Quote from: RegularKaratethat image link is broken

I'm refusing to post all caps

Maura is hot and News Radio was good.  

This would be funnier if it would have been someone more crappy.

THE IMAGE IS NOT BROKEN YOU WILL POST IN ALL CAPS I DON'T KNOW WHO MAURA TIERNY IS NEVER SAW NEWRADIO AND ONCE AGAIN YOU'LL GIVE IN
I like to hug dogs

pete

"oh yeah?  well if the small man is so wise, then why is he so small?"
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Sleuth

NO TIME TO DECIPHER ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERBS!
I like to hug dogs

cine

Quote from: SLEUTHNO TIME TO DECIPHER ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERBS!
I THINK MAURA DID THAT IN A MOVIE ONCE BUT I CANT SAY FOR SURE

Fernando

Quote from: cinephile
Quote from: SLEUTHNO TIME TO DECIPHER ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERBS!
I THINK MAURA DID THAT IN A MOVIE ONCE BUT I CANT SAY FOR SURE

THAT'S FROM NEWSRADIO WHICH WAS FUNNY AS HELL AND NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL/CAN/WOULD/COULD/MAY/MIGHT DENY THAT!

RegularKarate

Fernando just totally went bitchcakes!

cine

Stefen

IF YOU HAD 4 MAURAS BUT HAD TO CHOOSE JUST ONE TO KICK IT WIT WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE??? AND WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE HER TO???
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.