In Your opinion the most beatiful actress who can really act

Started by joeybdot, April 19, 2003, 06:29:30 PM

El Duderino

Quote from: matt35mm
But her movies SUCK.

so do her british accents
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Thrindle

Quote from: matt35mmShe's as sexually popular with girls as any Brad Pitt or Colin Farrell type.

I think it's because she's so incredibly sexual.  She lives her life as a sexual being and makes no apologies for it.  She's had affairs with both men and women, and quite openly admits to taking lovers as she sees fit.  She's completely comfortable with her erotic side.  People tend to admire and want that for themselves I think.
Classic.

Pubrick

Quote from: matt35mmIt's interesting, because every woman's lesbian tendencies are towards Angelina Jolie.  Every girl that I know (straight or not) wants Angelina.  She's as sexually popular with girls as any Brad Pitt or Colin Farrell type.

I know know why, though...
must be because she (angelina) is the most obvious (ie. boring) chick to be attracted to. she acts, talks, thinks and most disturbingly looks like a man.. so they feel accepted when they mention her as their crush. whereas if a chick would say, "i really find that rachel leigh cook attractive, her subtle feminine features are a real plus", u would think they hav thought about it more than -Big Boobs: Check, Big Lips: Check, Looks like a Robot's Perception of Beautiful: Check.

yeah, i'm done.
under the paving stones.

Thrindle

Quote from: Pubrickmust be because she (angelina) is the most obvious (ie. boring) chick to be attracted to. she acts, talks, thinks and most disturbingly looks like a man.. so they feel accepted when they mention her as their crush. whereas if a chick would say, "i really find that rachel leigh cook attractive, her subtle feminine features are a real plus", u would think they hav thought about it more than -Big Boobs: Check, Big Lips: Check, Looks like a Robot's Perception of Beautiful: Check.

yeah, i'm done.
You make it sound like all the bi-curious girls of the world have discussed their preference and decided who is "cool" enough to choose.  Not likely.
Classic.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Pubrick

Quote from: coffeebeetleIs Maggie Gyllenhaal your pick Pubes?
sure, among others.
under the paving stones.

coffeebeetle

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: matt35mmIt's interesting, because every woman's lesbian tendencies are towards Angelina Jolie.  Every girl that I know (straight or not) wants Angelina.  She's as sexually popular with girls as any Brad Pitt or Colin Farrell type.

I know know why, though...
must be because she (angelina) is the most obvious (ie. boring) chick to be attracted to. she acts, talks, thinks and most disturbingly looks like a man.. so they feel accepted when they mention her as their crush. whereas if a chick would say, "i really find that rachel leigh cook attractive, her subtle feminine features are a real plus", u would think they hav thought about it more than -Big Boobs: Check, Big Lips: Check, Looks like a Robot's Perception of Beautiful: Check.

yeah, i'm done.

Um, could you explain that a little better?  Are you saying all of those qualities make her masculine?!?  I don't really think most chicks care if a woman looks masculine enough to have carnal relations with lol

Besides, they're already saying they want to make sweet, sweet love to a woman so whether the woman is masculine enough is a moot point IMHO.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Pubrick

no, u didn't understand me at all.

besides, why didn't u ask me that before. also, take that as a rhetorical question, i'm over this conversation.
under the paving stones.

Alice Krige
Ana Torrent
Angela Heck
Ann Wiazemsky
Anna Karina
Anna Prucnal
Bijou Philips
Carisa Glucksman
Carole Laure
Charlotte Gainsbourg
Chloe Sevigny
Chulpan Khamatova
Clea Duvall
Diana Mariscal
Dominique Swain
Donna Dempsey
Donyale Luna
Dyna Gauzy
Elodie Bouchez
Eva Mattes
Harriet Andersson
Helena Bonham Carter
Hermine Demoriane
Hope Davis
Irene Jacob
Ivana Karbanová
James King
Jane Adams
Jane Birkin
Jaroslava Schallerová
Jena Malone
Jitka Cerhová
Julie Delpy
Juliette Binoche
Kari Sylwan
Kate Winslet
Liv Ullmann
Louise Brooks
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Mena Suvari
Michele Lockwood
Myriem Roussel
Natasha Gregson Wagner
Nicole Kidman
Olivia Williams
Parker Posey
Patricia Clarkson
Roberta Hannesson
Rosanna Arquette
Renee Maria Falconetti
Samantha Morton
Sandrine Blancke
Scarlett Johansson
Toni Collete
Veronika Zilková
Wendy Makkena
Zooey Deschanel

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.