What DVDs did you get for the Christmas?

Started by Banky, December 03, 2003, 01:16:54 PM

grand theft sparrow

Ravi

edison

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

JG

hedwig

books, CDs and other non-dvd xmas gifts go here http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=4962.from1167071701;topicseen#msg237701

one year later..
Quote from: JG on December 21, 2005, 09:32:44 PM
my christmas wishes are to stop making myself look like such a newb [...]

merry christmas everyone. :kiss:

JG

hahahaha thats hilarious.  i just clicked on the wrong thread is all. 

anyways, i think i lost my newb status a while ago.  RIGHT?  RIGHT? 

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: JG on December 25, 2006, 01:23:34 PM
anyways, i think i lost my newb status a while ago.  RIGHT?  RIGHT? 
sure, in the same way that a person could spend 30 years in a coma and then die.
under the paving stones.

Xx

bonanzataz

b/c we were trying to watch them over thanksgiving break and they were both scratched to hell...

b/c my brother wanted to see it and felt bad buying a present for himself when he had nothing for me. little does he know, letting me play his wii is enough. that thing kicks ass.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

it was a big year for tv oddly enough...

the Superman set is backordered presumably due to the defect and Family Guy was an extra from my brother because he got 2.

these i picked up at Best Buy today with some xmas money for 19.99 each since i already have hand-me-downs of Seasons 1, 2, and 4. my 24 obsessed parents gave them to me after they had watched them and i have been meaning to start watching the show for a few years but had not gotten around to it.  i decided a few days ago i'd start in January and took it as an omen since the only two seasons i didnt have to watch were the only two seasons Best Buy had in stock.

and i bought these for my girlfriend...

she had talked about wanting to collect the entire series of X-Files for a long time since it's one of her favorite shows.  but the sets were always so damn expensive we hadn't even started collecting them until 2 years ago they started reducing the prices and we found Season 1 for $50.  but thanks to deepdiscounts recent sale on these i was able to pickup the remaining 8 seasons for $146.  IN-CREDIBLE.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

OrHowILearnedTo

A Matter Of Chance

Six Moral Tales - A Film Trilogy by Ingmar Bergman - The River

MacGuffin

Quote from: modage on December 26, 2006, 07:56:18 PMthese i picked up at Best Buy today with some xmas money for 19.99 each since i already have hand-me-downs of Seasons 1, 2, and 4. my 24 obsessed parents gave them to me after they had watched them and i have been meaning to start watching the show for a few years but had not gotten around to it.  i decided a few days ago i'd start in January and took it as an omen since the only two seasons i didnt have to watch were the only two seasons Best Buy had in stock.

Do your parents agree that Chloe O'Brian is the worst character ever put on screen, big or small? She not only has a stick up her ass, she has the whole tree.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks